Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I thought moderators are supposed to do their job?
Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

enter image description here
So you're just gonna let this slide? Might as well get rid of the report button. Useless function

Comments
Pupper 4 years ago
Juventus 0 214

enter image description here Right..

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

Yeah let's look at comments made months or years ago

Tuanis 4 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

instead of making an entire thread about it, you could have privately written a message to one of the mods or simply flagged the comment.

Greatone 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

why is it always the same massively negatively scored people complaining about the mods not moderating?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

why is it always the same massively negatively scored people complaining about this sort of stuff?

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

Tuan yeah like the report button isn't there in the first place . A reason why it was implemented? Not wasting my time messaging on A wall? Use some logic

@great one it's because I've been banned for bullshit while people like these don't even get a warning. Time to call on justice

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

Tuaniz the comments are still there or are you gonna act like nothing happened and waiting for a wall comment???

Tuanis 4 years ago

Those 3 dots on the lower right corner, that's is where you can find the flag option.

You don't want to waste time messaging on a wall but making a thread is just fine?

Please provide us with a link to the highlights page where those comments came from.

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

Are you really that stupid? I fucking reported the comments like 3 times. And you can clearly see it's a juventus fan arguing so it's going to be a juventus game. People these days

Tuanis 4 years ago

No link? Cool..

Thank you for your input then. Do you have any valuable contribution to make or should we just close this thread already?

Greatone 4 years ago

he clearly doesn't want help, insulting the people he's meant to be asking for help from. I wonder again why he's got such a negative score, im sure it must be because of everyone else.

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

Link? Isn't the report button meant to directly put you onto the page I'm referring to? Or is it just a useless button to waste our time?

Calling someone stupid now is taken as an insult? Grow some balls snowflake . What he said was actually stupid stop deluding yourself. I reported it so the link should go to him straight away. Use some common sense

Greatone 4 years ago

Ahaha! It’s nothing about being a snowflake, you have no manners, no respect but you expect others to help you, isn’t that ironic. Must be hard to use your brain.
And yes calling someone stupid is an insult, that’s not a matter of opinion, that’s something you learn in kindergarten :)

JozeV2 4 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 6 214
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

Echo_R6 4 years ago
Arsenal, Singapore 1 412

No manners no respect yeah like not responding to my reports??? I spent my own time to help the website clean that up but nothing happens. Keep thinking stupid is an insult you probably have no friends low life.

Man saved a screenshot from years and posted it here thinking it happened recently what a jokeman

Emobot7 4 years ago
538 11432

Useless thread. We mod can't delete comment like that as soon as they are flagged, we're not paid or anything and are not on this site 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, we only do the moderator "job" voluntarily and on our spare time, it would be really sweet if people wouldn't complain because it isn't removed the moment you flag it. I'm closing this thread cause right now cause I don't see any positive discussion comming out of it.

Discussion Closed