Matches

Nope, nothing found.

Forum

Didn't find anything.



I miss the old brawl stars times
abortivemisty 11 months ago
JK Sillamae Kalev, Estonia 1 4

Yesterday I promised myself just one match of Brawl Stars before bed three matches later, I was still running around, dodging attacks, and trying out new brawlers. Honestly, I’m tired of endless grinding and trophies chasing. Sometimes it’s just nice to jump in and have fun without worrying about ranks or rewards. This game can be so addictive when you just play for the joy of it!

0
Comments
BradyWalter 7 days ago
Manchester United, USA U20 0 2

I totally relate to missing those early Brawl Stars days! The thrill of discovering new brawlers and the simpler gameplay was unmatched. Remember when battles felt more spontaneous? I loved teaming up with friends for surprise wins. What was your favorite brawler back then? I'm curious if you think any recent updates have captured that same vibe! fnaf 2

0