Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How to stop stronger opponents scoring
Footy_watch 11 months ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ9D7qvh/

The manager and staff of the underdog team should throw or kick a second ball at the direction of attackers whenever it looks like they will have a clear chance at goal.

Arteta and the staff needed to do this against city and other teams. We would've potentially won the league.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ9D7qvh/

The manager and staff of the underdog team should throw or kick the ball at the direction of attackers whenever it looks like they will have a clear chance at goal.

Arteta and the staff needed to do this against city and other teams. We would've potentially won the league.

Comments
Emobot7 11 months ago Edited
538 11432

Thats a trick that can only be used in certain situation and will end up as a punishable offense if used repeatedly. No team could get away with using it again and again in the professional environement, otherwise, considering the pressure and demand of the game, hundred of teams would have done it before.

Like you could get away with doing it once in a while maybe but no way this could become a magical trick to take away every single good chance from the opponents all seasons long.

And even if it did worked for some miraculous reason, nobody would actually care about any trophy won with such an anti-sportive method.

The only reason some people dub it as smart is because its something both rare and used in the spurs of the moment when the occassion arise but its not something we actually want to see constatntly in football.

• History

Thats a trick that can only be used in certain situation and will end up as a punishable offense if used repeatedly. No team could get away with using it again and again in the professional environement, otherwise, considering the pressure and demand of the game, hundred of teams would have done it before.

Like maybe you could get away with doing it once in a while maybe but no way this could become a magical trick to take away every single good chance from the opponents all seasons long.

And even if it did worked for some miraculous reason, nobody would actually care about any trophy won with such an anti-sportive method.

The only reason some people dub it as smart is because its something both rare and used in the spurs of the moment when the occassion arise but its not something we actually want to see constatntly in football.

DarthFooty 11 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

While comical in the instance, it is cheating and would get punished, so teams wouldn't be able to get away with it more than one time.

Reminds me of Luis Suarez and his goal save with Uruguay. He was sent off, but then the PK was saved and Uruguay got through, so it was "worth" it to them.

Footy_watch 11 months ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1858

Yh its more of a tactic to use in a big game such as a final or your title rivals.

ryaanwilliiamss 10 months ago
USA 0 2

While I understand your frustration and desire for your team to have a competitive edge, intentionally throwing or kicking a second ball during a match would be considered unsportsmanlike conduct and against the rules. It's important to rely on fair play and strategic tactics to achieve success. Perhaps analyzing the team's performance and identifying areas for improvement can help enhance their chances of winning in future matches.

MadelineHerring 8 months ago Edited
0 4

Wow, I didn't know it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

• History

Wow, I didn't know it.

Wow, I didn't know it. Thanks for sharing it with us. I actually want to find more info on mice and men regarding my essay assignments and that is why I was searching for it online and while looking for it online, I found your post. And I love football and that is why I always gather information online related to football.