Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How is everyone doing?
Emrecan_58 3 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Hello people,

It's been a while we haven't really had some off topic conversations. Maybe you had some during the times I wasn't active that much. But we have time until football starts again after the Euros. So I thought I'd give it a chance.
I was wondering how everyone is doing with their lives? I remember when I first joined this community like more than 8 years ago. I was a child with a whole different mentailty. A lot has changed since then. Some active members who we had conversations everyday has left, some stayed. Some of us had gone through tough times, maybe still going through. Some of us got married, had children. Who knows maybe some of us even died. (Such positivity xd)

Just a thread passing through checking on the good people of this community.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hello people,

So it's been a while we haven't really had some off topic conversations. Maybe it was done during the times I wasn't active that much. We have time until the football starts again..
I was wondering how everyone is doing with their lives? I remember when I first joined this community like more than 8 years ago. I was a child with a whole different mentailty. A lot has changed since then. Some active members who we had conversations everyday has left, some stayed. Some of us had gone through tough times, maybe still going through. Who knows maybe some of us even died. (Such positivity xd)

Hello people,

So it's been a while we haven't really had some off topic conversations. Maybe you had some during the times I wasn't active that much. But we have time until the football starts again after the Euros. So I thought I'd give it a chance.
I was wondering how everyone is doing with their lives? I remember when I first joined this community like more than 8 years ago. I was a child with a whole different mentailty. A lot has changed since then. Some active members who we had conversations everyday has left, some stayed. Some of us had gone through tough times, maybe still going through. Who knows maybe some of us even died. (Such positivity xd)

Hello people,

So it's been a while we haven't really had some off topic conversations. Maybe you had some during the times I wasn't active that much. But we have time until football starts again after the Euros. So I thought I'd give it a chance.

Hello people,

It's been a while we haven't really had some off topic conversations. Maybe you had some during the times I wasn't active that much. But we have time until football starts again after the Euros. So I thought I'd give it a chance.

Hello people,

I was wondering how everyone is doing with their lives? I remember when I first joined this community like more than 8 years ago. I was a child with a whole different mentailty. A lot has changed since then. Some active members who we had conversations everyday has left, some stayed. Some of us had gone through tough times, maybe still going through. Some of us got married, had childre . Who knows maybe some of us even died. (Such positivity xd)

Comments