Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How is a moderator allowed to say this?
Kayoko 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Germany 3 419

enter image description here

The comment speaks for itself. How come moderators are allowed to say this without getting banned just because they have extra " status " than normal users?

Calling others " kids " calling other teams " pathetic and little " and calling others fickle? This is clear taunting and trolling to an extent

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The comment speaks for itself. How come moderators are allowed to say this without getting banned just because they have extra " status " than normal users?

Calling others " kids " calling other teams " pathetic and little " and calling others fickle?

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

no wonder the admins are on his side maybe they are also man utd supporters.

Yep, definitely. That's the answer. lol

SarriBall 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

"I get why people get annoyed by thegame comment but come on guys, try to be more understanding of the situation. We are human being who can get annoyed and frustrated like any others! In the heat of the moment, even the best mod might say thing that sound harsher than it should. If you seriously got a problem with it, you don't have to accuse mod of abusing their power, just flag their comment and the rest of the mod team will try to deal with the situation as best as possible."

Well, then we just copy/paste exactly all these words said by a mod on all highlights when we are pissed and you better not remove anything. I will call everyone a kid and a plastic club fickle minded kids etc. if you remove it then you will only see the point of this post. Whether you like to defend him or not, it's 100% his fault insulting members/actually people he doesn't know just because he is a mod on this website.

• History

"I get why people get annoyed by thegame comment but come on guys, try to be more understanding of the situation. We are human being who can get annoyed and frustrated like any others! In the heat of the moment, even the best mod might say thing that sound harsher than it should. If you seriously got a problem with it, you don't have to accuse mod of abusing their power, just flag their comment and the rest of the mod team will try to deal with the situation as best as possible."

Well, then we just copy/paste exactly all these words said by a mod on all highlights when are are pissed and you better not remove anything. I will call everyone a kid and a plastic club fickle minded kids etc. if you remove it then you will only see the point of this post. Whether you like to defend him or not, it's 100% his fault insulting members/actually people he doesn't know just because he is a mod on this server.

Quote"I get why people get annoyed by thegame comment but come on guys, try to be more understanding of the situation. We are human being who can get annoyed and frustrated like any others! In the heat of the moment, even the best mod might say thing that sound harsher than it should. If you seriously got a problem with it, you don't have to accuse mod of abusing their power, just flag their comment and the rest of the mod team will try to deal with the situation as best as possible."

Well, then we just copy/paste exactly all these words said by a mod on all highlights when we are pissed and you better not remove anything. I will call everyone a kid and a plastic club fickle minded kids etc. if you remove it then you will only see the point of this post. Whether you like to defend him or not, it's 100% his fault insulting members/actually people he doesn't know just because he is a mod on this server.

Quote "I get why people get annoyed by thegame comment but come on guys, try to be more understanding of the situation. We are human being who can get annoyed and frustrated like any others! In the heat of the moment, even the best mod might say thing that sound harsher than it should. If you seriously got a problem with it, you don't have to accuse mod of abusing their power, just flag their comment and the rest of the mod team will try to deal with the situation as best as possible."

Well, then we just copy/paste exactly all these words said by a mod on all highlights when we are pissed and you better not remove anything. I will call everyone a kid and a plastic club fickle minded kids etc. if you remove it then you will only see the point of this post. Whether you like to defend him or not, it's 100% his fault insulting members/actually people he doesn't know just because he is a mod on this server.

bluezz 5 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

LOOOL i dont mind that a mod commented this. but i have to reply since you started the fire. remember when RVP scored the late equaliser against us? and you lot celebrated like you won the world cup? yeap same feeling. and calling us a non cl club? yeah sure mate pretty sure you lot weren't in the competition for a few years infact every top 6 club in the epl has been in the europa league in the past 10 years so pipe the fuck down mate.

Tuanis 5 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

wow wow wow, guys... chill the f** down.

FIRSTLY. We as moderators are regular users as well and since day 1 of the forum I've been trying to create an enviroment where mods are seen as equals. As a Mod I am not going to speak or act differently because my duties should't affect my interaction in the site. We still need to be role models tho.

SECOND. We all know FR has a very strict policy and a very PG set of rules that restrict heavily what can and can not be posted in the highlights section. I've said before that I don't agree with such measures of suppression of free speech, but those are the rules and as long as they are carved in stone we ought to follow them. Personally Im always more lenient towards these type of comments, and I don't think they are worthy of a ban. If anyone has ever been banned because of this mild "teasing" comments then I apologize but unless its a repetitive attitude it should't be an action to be banned for.

LASTLY. I understand The Game's comment after the context was evaluated. And I understand people want it to be removed as a fair act according to the rules and other similar acts. He should have removed the comment himself, mods can't really interfere with another mod's actions.

Please, next time you have a complain be sure to write on a moderator's wall before making the issue public which doesn't really help much. I'll be more than happy to answer any concerns or complains anyone might have.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

It's the same troll doing the same things with a different account (like attacking other members personally as I have experienced). And after that he has the audacity to whine at the forum against admins/mods etc.

I'm with "TheGame" on this one in every way. Even if his comment could be more diplomatic he is not being personal. Unlike OP repeatedly in other places.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

What I don't understand though is why we can't PM (not on walls for everyone to read) to admins/mods instead of having these poisonous threads popping up every now and then.

Let the members have these discussions with admins/mods in private to spare FR from them.

• History

What I don't understand though is why we can't PM (not on walls for everyone to read) to admins/mods instead of having these poisonous threads oping up every now and then.

Let the members have these discussions with admins/mods in private to spare FR from them.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

+1 to Pelle, been saying that for a while, just waiting for someone else to notice.

Honestly we need more football related discussions, this place has become a little dry in terms of content. I think we are having more discussions about moderators than football nowadays. Yes TheGame's comment didn't come out the best, but as Tuanis said, even moderators are regular users. I think we should be thanking the moderators for cleaning the videos, not trying to put them down. Many people certainly aren't suited to it me included.

I mean look at this:

https://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/disgraceful-moderators-on-fooryroom-101268
https://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/complaint-about-the-footyroom-moderators-103893
https://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/serious-question-to-the-moderators-104174
https://footyroom.com/forum/discussions/footyroom-moderators-not-reposnding-to-my-flagged-comments-106173

And this thread in a period of 4 months. Trying to cause an argument on a personal level on average once a month seriously doesn't help. I think unless someone has an actual question, I think they should be banned because yes, this thread was made on the purpose of attention seeking.

_Gonzi_ 5 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I will call everyone a kid and a plastic club fickle minded kids

2018 the fight for fickle

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I can't see an environment where everyone agrees with eachother on FR. As for what he said, 'fickle minded kids' its really a non-event statement.

SarriBall 5 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

lol I don't mind them honestly they can say whatever they want, in a way all the mods and admins of this site are man utd fans that's already something that you would feel sorry for them I hope they enjoy their relegation battle. they aren't even considered top 6 anymore.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@SarriBall I'm not a united fan though, I mean, I thought about it once but then Mourinho happened and I decided to stay neutral. :P

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ohh well, MU has been a laughing stock for everyone for the last few years. Im used to it now lol. If Mou the special and mister swaggy Pogba still there, we are getting no where

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

WHen did everyone on this forum become a snowflake

I dont find the Game offensive at all, sometimes people are so thick headed and he was pretty diplomatic about it if you ask me. this guy is a deceptive troll , hes trolling the entire forum right now

He is the enemy within

Divide and conquer, am i right?

tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Moderators are users after all. They must comment and enjoy discussions for the simple reason they are taking from their time to make this place better. But they remain Football fans who came here in he first time to share their passion...
Actually there was a context, and what did the game is completely ok for me. Serial trolls are the only ones that deserve bans, heated discussions or banter is what Football is made off during a game Day. Analysis come before or after a game but not during the game.

Mods : just feel free to delete these sort of threads specially when the author is a troll...

• History

Moderators are users after all. They must comment and enjoy discussions for the simple reason they are taking from their time to make this place better. But they remain Football fans who came here in he first time to share their passion...
Actually there was a context, and what did the game is completely ok for me. Serial trolls are the only ones that deserve bans, heated discussions or banter is what Football is made off during a game Day. Analysis come before or after a game but not during the game.

expertfootball11 5 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Just make sure it doesn't happen every single time, because if that happens, you should rightfully get your comments removed, or thrown out of moderators.

Discussion Closed