Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How Far Jerzy Dudek Was Off His Line In 2005 Champions League Final
Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11432

To be fair, until the euro, I felt the new rule were quite harsh on the keepers, but seeing how many pen were saved in the tournament, I don't feel like complaining anymore. But yeah, rules changed quite a lot.

DarthFooty 3 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

For a good long while, PK conversion was in the 90% ratio so keepers were clearly at the disadvantage. More recent stats from 2019 show a 75.49% to score.

Keepers have had to deal with line enforcement before and even at one point was not allowed to move their feet at all before the kick. I think today, with how they study the shooter, and the athletic ability, keepers have as good a chance as any to save the shot.

I also am a fan of the 35-yard shootouts as that was a better gauge for the keeper. Different topic though. haha

Footy_watch 3 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1859

Lol I forgot he was so far off his line. This just shows how it's stupid to talk about the trophies your team has won without knowing if illegal decisions went in your teams favour.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lol I forgot he was so far off his line. This just shows how it's stupid to talk about the trophies your team has won.