Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How do you watch football?
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This is an old topic, but I have some interesting discussion at work, and let's see if it applies to FR communities.

2 kinds of people

And if you dont watch. Whatcha doing here?

For rich guys

Okay, :D Most of you are in the 2nd I guarantee it:

For poor ass guys

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This is an old topic, but I have some interesting discussion at work, and let's see if it applies to FR communities.

These are for the people: pttttt I dont pay crap to watch football .

And in the first comment will be for people who actually pay to watch :D

These are for the people:

pttttt I dont pay crap to watch football .

And for the rich guys

These are for the people:

pttttt I dont pay crap to watch football .

2 kinds of people

And if you dont watch. Whatcha doing here?

For rich guys

For poor ass guys

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yoooo

• History

And for rich guys :D.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^was tempted to put "stadium season tickets"
:-(((((

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I sadly have to pay to watch EPL but I used to watch it on online streams. I also have season tickets for local games :)

liomessi10 6 years ago

@tuan lol when you change a sensible comment to 'yoooo'

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

And where are you when you watch football?

SunFlash 6 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

I can't honestly answer either of these polls. I watch the EPL/UCL/EL/MLS/International Tournaments on several Canadian and/or American TV stations that come with the package my house has. I watch other European games, domestic cup tournaments, and games in the aforementioned arenas that were not broadcast for whatever reason via streaming. I usually get the streams from reddit.

• History

I can't honestly answer either of these polls. I watch the EPL/UCL/EL/MLS/International Tournaments on several Canadian and/or American TV stations that can with the package my house has. I watch other European games, domestic cup tournaments, and games in the aforementioned arenas that were not broadcast for whatever reason via streaming. I usually get the streams from reddit.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Tuan Good thread! :D

@Eden17 Living room all the way, nothing like watching a game on the edge of your sofa or while doing some exercise. :) I sometime cook or wash the dish as well since my living room and kitchen aren't sepated by a wall. By the way, it is really comfy to watch a really good game in your bed?

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot
I think a lot of people who get up in the early hours of the morning to watch, just stay in their bed if they're watching on a laptop or other small device. Especially if you don't want to wake anyone else up :)

liomessi10 6 years ago

i watch mostly in bed bc games are at night and my bed is most comfy place!
my dad watches while he's at the gym.
when were both watching we watch in the living room.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Croatia has three big stations that broadcast football. Well sometimes. Our national TV called HRT doesn't really put much football, only national team and Croatian Cup games, occasional UCL match and Rijeka which is playing in UEL. That's really poor for TV that used to stream El Clasico every year and Serie A in it's glory years, along with Croatian league. Second one is called ArenaSport, it has Italian league, French league, Australian and Brasilian I think, along with most UCL and UEL games. Third and probably best is Sportklub, streaming all other leagues including English, Spanish, Dutch etc. Bundesliga is on Eurosport.

National TV you pay about 80kn which is like bit over €10. I have Arenasport which is like €4, really cheap. Sportklub + Eurosport cost more of course, about €20 which I surely won't pay.

I watch PL and La Liga on streams, Bundesliga at my friends' place, he is huge Schalke fan.

Romanian_CDM 6 years ago
2 428

Acestream + r/SoccerStream