Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How do you like the new mechanism of publishing match highlights based on your location on FootyRoom?
PatrickJane 4 months ago Edited
2 39

Our programmers implemented a mechanism on the website to detect your geolocation. This allows you to see match highlights that are specifically released for your country. Match highlights are now starting to appear on the website within 30-40 minutes. And these are legitimate licensed video highlights.

Of course, this doesn't work in all countries, as not all countries have a license to publish such reviews on YouTube. But at least the top 10-15 most visited countries on FootyRoom can appreciate this innovation.

How do you like it?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

During the offseason, our programmers implemented a mechanism on the website to detect your geolocation. This allows you to see match highlights that are specifically released for your country. Match highlights are now starting to appear on the website within 30-40 minutes. And these are legitimate licensed video highlights.

Of course, this doesn't work in all countries, as not all countries have a license to publish such reviews on YouTube. But at least the top 10-15 most visited countries on FootyRoom can appreciate this innovation.

How do you like it?

Comments
Emobot7 4 months ago
542 11470

This is actually pretty nice, a great addition to the site in my humble opinion.

PatrickJane 4 months ago
2 39

@Emobot7 where are you from?

Emobot7 4 months ago
542 11470

@PatrickJane Canada, most of the highlight I'm getting on FR are from youtube official channel like TSN, DAZN, Fubo so I'd say the new system is really working well for me at least.

PatrickJane 4 months ago
2 39

most of the highlight I'm getting on FR are from youtube official channel like TSN, DAZN, Fubo so I'd say the new system is really working well for me at least.

Nice to hear that!

The Canadians are doing well, they are very quick to add video highlights of EURO 2024 and the English Premier League matches. You are lucky))