Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How do you like the kit of season 2016-17
Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11435

So, what kit do you like the most right now and why do like them? I really like:

BVB Home Kit (really like the motif on this one, it look pretty slick and I like it)
enter image description here
Manchester City Home Kit (for some reason, the design of this kit grow on me really fast, I also like how modern it look)
Juventus Home Kit (similar to the BVB kits in design, of course I was gonna love it)
Real Madrid Home Kit (you can't get wrong with design like that, simple but classy neverthless)
OL Home Kit (I really like the combo of the 3 colors, the harmony between them all are great)
Barcelona Home Kit (really classy kit that growed on me the same way MC one have)
Bayern Munich Home Kit (really like the dual color concept they are going for in this one)

Other one I think are ok are without really entering my love list are:

PSG Home Kit (same design as the Barca and MC one in some area but I don't like the color and other design as much
Manchester United Home Kit (its not bad, I kinda like the combo of the two color and the hex design both its kind of boring)
Liverpool Home Kit (Its simple and its classy but I'm not entirely convinced, still an upgrade from last year)

Thats it from me for now, might add some with time, share what you think about the kit now that we seen them on player in action. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, what kit do you like the most right now and why do like them? I really like:

BVB Home Kit (really like the motif on this one, it look pretty slick and I like it)

Manchester City Home Kit (for some reason, the design of this kit grow on me really fast, I also like how modern it look)

Juventus Home Kit (similar to the BVB kits in design, of course I was gonna love it)

Real Madrid Home Kit (you can't get wrong with design like that, simple but classy neverthless)

OL Home Kit (I really like the combo of the 3 colors, the harmony between them all are great)

Barcelona Home Kit (really classy kit that growed on me the same way MC one have)

Bayern Munich Home Kit (really like the dual color concept they are going for in this one)

Other one I think are ok are without really entering my love list are:

PSG Home Kit (same design as the Barca and MC one in some area but I don't like the color and other design as much

Manchester United Home Kit (its not bad, I kinda like the combo of the two color and the hex design both its kind of boring)

Liverpool Home Kit (Its simple and its classy but I'm not entirely convinced, still an upgrade from last year)

Thats it from me for now, might add some with time, share what you think about the kit now that we seen them on player in action. :D

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

BVB, Bayern, Real, and Barca ones look really nice to me. Atletico's home kit looks on point too.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Dynastian Agreed, I didn't talk about it because I think its a bit less original than other, but I gotta agree Atletico kit look quite good, like the moder touch they added to the kit. :D