Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How do I delete my account?
Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844
Comments
AlexBatak 11 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

You were born on 1908, Why do you care? .. :)

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

this site is pissing me off. No actual football discussion. Trolls everywhere. I don't get a  message when someone replies to me. I loose 300 points without getting thumbed down. I was rank 68 now 3900. This is the thanks I get for contributing to this site. Thanks alot footyroom. 

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

It's not only you, everyone is getting thumbs down for no reason. There must a glitch or something in the site

JuvE19 11 years ago
Juventus, Iraq 4 385

Beside (and I'm not trying to be an asshole here) if you want to leave the site why don't you just leave it, does it really matter if you delete your account or not.

Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

No you can't delete your account.

As for the thumbs up/down, it wasn't working correctly before, which it is now, everyone's has altered not just yours.

Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I can't believe some people actually care about the ranking system... No offense to anyone that cares about it, I just find it pathetic to care so much to the point where you decide to delete your account (Wolfie).

Vendetta 11 years ago

*try to delete

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Yes, it does matter. They have my email logged on their system. I want to be completely disconnected from this site. I've been here for over 4 years. Footyroom is still as crap as it ever was. No sign  of any improvement. The trolls can have it. I use other forums now for my football discussion. Can't see this site improving. It's full of cancer.

Vendetta 11 years ago

Are you talking about the forums or chat? Because the forums seem to be filled with great discussions imo.

kambingku 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Germany 24 214

so u are leaving because this site is full of trolls and the situation never get improved?

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Wolfie, I've been a member here for two years and I can't recall you ever participating in this forum. You have 1 post (which is this one) and 37 comments, 2 of which are here as well. So over 4 years you only commented 35 other times and didn't attempt at making a discussion about football? You can expect to have a good discussion in the highlight section with Guest accounts trolling every video. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

For starters if it was as crap as it ever was why stay here for 4 years? and no sign of improvement? that is your opinion which you are entitled too but what you say is rubbish in mine because FR has been making plenty of changes to improve things in recent months as all us on the forum know, all the changes we on the forum suggest FR look and consider them all and if they think it will improve the site they will implement it, not always quickly, but I would guess they have lives outside of this website like all of us do.

I agree with raimondo, If you have been here for 4 years and have as few posts as you do on the forum then that suggests that you care more about your FR rank that you only post on the match highlights and that you really aren't that bothered about having a football discussion, because the forum is the place to have a proper discussion and not the match highlights section, it is full of trolls we all know that, but it's a sport, every team in every sport has it's troll fan base which you will find on many forums.

If you use other forums then go use them, someone who posts so little on the forums will be of no loss to our little community of posters we have. If you think you will find somewhere with absolutely no trolls then good luck, because you will need it.

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I don't care about rank or silly internet points. There has been little to no improvement to this site since I first saw it almost 6 years ago. I only comment when I have something important to say. Just because you (Jim) have 650 comment in this forum doesn't mean you have been more involved than I have. 

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Wolfie, it actually does mean he is more involved. Jim is a moderator of this site. He participates in discussions and only post good content. Please tell me how you've been involved in this site? And what exactly would you consider improving the site? That's something worthy of posting, FootyRoom like hearing suggestions. 

Jimskeleton 11 years ago

See I don't understand that, you're complaining about the site saying there is no actual football discussion, yet you now say you only post when you have something important to say, why not actually get involved yourself and aid in the discussion and help improve the site yourself.  FR can only do so much and then it's down to the members.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Footaholic's idea to do club profiles, for instance, was a huge success. I don't think anyone did Inter yet, did they?

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It must be pissing to stay 4 years here with the trolls, but there is the talkroom, we have honest guys and now the site is covering all the matches worldwide. 

Wolfie 11 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I'll give Footyroom another chance. It wouldn't be right to leave after being here for so long. I was just in a bad mood yesterday. Hopefully we can work together with the moderators to help this site reach it's full potential. Thanks to everyone for taking part in this discussion.

Discussion Closed