Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How can this winter transfer window fix Bayern Munich?
NutMegYoutube 5 years ago
Bayern Munich, Nepal 2 4

Let me know what you think!

Comments
JozeV2 5 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 6 214

Not even 2 windows would do it for Bayern.

They need time for the younger players to match and fit together and a lot of scouting to replace quality players that are simply are too old (Ribery,Robben) The team has aged and the old men are dragging the team down by creating drama in the locker and asking for playing time. If their last year UCL runs haven't made it clear in their mind that they have no more shots at it, then they are simply doing bad to the club.

Personally I enjoy it, I hope Bayern rots and sinks in mediocrity I never liked the club for my own reasons which are irrelevant to the thread.

_Pelle_ 5 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

It's not a winter transfer window that is going to save the day. That would be like a patch on an injury that needs surgery. B Munich needs to do their best to save as much as possible this season, meanwhile they need to set a new long term strategy. Many of their players are getting 30+ and new fresh ones needs to be integrated into the team. One such step is for example their interest in Pavard.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

You got quality in each position, i think there is a dressing room issue that will be sorted out quickly. Beckenbauer and Ruminigue are genious in dealing internal issues... Heard something about Kovac and Muller happening, do you have more infos ?

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@tiki Apparently, Muller wife mocked Kovac on social media for bringing out Muller late in a game, other than that, I don't know.

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@emo lolz this doesnt help Muller tho, neaither his his straight red card.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@tiki Nope, it sure doesn't. XD

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

What about Niko Kovac

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

lol I want to see robben going back to premier league. even if he is playing for teams like crystal palace.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@baldgenius They wouldn't be able to pay his wage propably though. :P

trimind 5 years ago
Manchester United, Canada 3 533

The key lies in utilizing youth and bringing players to strengthen the squad.

Being said, one transfer season might not be enough for Bayern. And they certainly need long term plan to make up the weakness.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@trimind This has been the big problem for Bayern in recent years, finding the right compromise between giving young player game time and fielding their in-form player.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont know why player let their sister, wife talk about his fellow players?? They brings absolutely no good.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I don't know why woman are allowed to talk at all anyway! Who gave them the platform? Ughh

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@tuan @Marcus2011 She posted on her twitter while the match was still going, Muller couldn't prevent her from posting the comment. Cut the poor guy some slack. :P

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lollll Marcus: that escalated quickly :D

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited

Cut the poor guy some slack??! How about we cut her off from the internet, and request Muller to keep her on a leash, put a choke chain around her neck and yank that b*tch!

... ok sorry, i went too far, but yeah I concur with everyone here that she should be careful when she tweets reckless remarks that may damage Mullers career.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Cut the poor guy some slack??! How about we cut her off from the internet, and request Muller to keep her on leash, put a choke chain around her neck and yank that b*tch!

... ok sorry, i went too far, but yeah I concur with everyone here that she should be careful when she tweets reckless remarks that may damage Mullers career.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@Marcus2011 You really got a lot of respect for woman in general, don't you Marcus?

Marcus2011 5 years ago

Nah I am just playing. I always show respect woman.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11429

@Marcus I thought so, still, good on you.

Marcus2011 5 years ago

I grew up with 5 sisters! Sht, you know how much pressure that is on you?