quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Comments
United_Hates_Blues 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Another one what a loser. 

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

That one is not a dive, you can clearly see he has tripped over his own feet, not sure what you're trying to prove with these, like arsenal players have never dived in there entire career no?

@United, yeah what a loser, must be getting diving tips from the man united players, after all you're the kings of diving in the prem.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Jim: I tend to agree with you on a lot of things but I'm not with you on this one.  I think it is a pure dive. I understand why you might think he tripped over himself by accident but based on his movement and body mechanics he could've stayed up instead of popping up his standing (left) leg. Even if you disagree the fact that he flipped around with his arms up is the international sign for "Penalty ref?" He certainly didn't let on that he tripped himself to the officials.
Anyway, I'm not sure if Quikzzy has an agenda against Spurs players or what but I think it's important that he be repremanded for cheating opposition teams. He is a repeat offender and, along with some other players, is eroding the innocence of our beautiful game. He is a case study in a bigger problem.  Of course, Arsenal players have in the past dived. Everyone remembers that famous Pires dive. That's not the point. I don't care what team he plays on. It just disgusts me. Sorry if I wrote too much mate. Just wanted to give some perspective.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

In Bale's defense, the Scottish defender nicks Bale's leg with his knee, forcing Bale to trip over himself. I think it's a good call in my honest opinion, a really tough one too. I know Bale can be a twat and dive like a princess but I believe this to be a foul. Make of it what you will, I'm still not fond of him.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Footaholic, I have no problem admitting when a player from my team dives, I mean the one against Villa was a disgrace to be quite frank but I can't consider this as a stonewall dive, maybe he could have stayed up I don't know but when someone trips over there own feet at speed most players will go down, this is not just Bale, people also need to remember Bale is one of the fastest players in the premiership therefore going down is easier as you have more momentum, I've seen Walcott on occasions go down what can be considered very easy, but it's cause of the pace. I however do not like the fact Quikzzzy is for some reason picking on Bale, when you consider the amount of dives already in the premiership this season, Bale dives once against Villa and it can't be posted quick enough, but where is the dives from Suarez who has gone down about 10 times already, United players go down about 5 times every game, and the rest, if you want to post dives make a diving thread or something.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

Just to counter this so called dive with something better ;) 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@jim:  In any case, that goal was phenomenal. I think that's part of the problem though. He is very talented and it saddens people when he "embellishes" because he doesn't need to. I bet if he was a crap player everyone would just laugh at how shit he is and can only get decisions by diving. But, fair enough about spreading around the culpability. He's not the only one and I am really for the retrospective banning thing? What about you?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

After seeing Bale's dive and Suarez dive against Stoke last weekend I think it's a good idea, but I don't think the 3 games that pulis suggested is right, I think 1-2 games would be better. As with anything new I still think it would take a while to cut out the diving but I think it would eventually.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i think the FA should be able to punish players that clearly dive by suspending them for a game or a fine.

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@Jim : Your wish is my command.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

@Raimondo, Agree, but I think all countries need to do it, and for european games as well.

@Naman, haha wtf :P

and about this so called dive, Maloney admitted he clipped Bale, so although it was his own feet that eventually took himself down, and it shouldn't have been a penalty the fact Maloney admits he touched him it's clearly NOT a dive.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Bale is a phenomenal player but this one here, in my opinion, does not look like a dive although many would suggest so. From what I see, he did trip himself. Plus when you're running in the same pace as Bale does, Physics isn't on your side. One touch and you're flying. But the reason people would call it a dive is because of Bale's past. Idk why Bale dives sometimes. He's a player I can't help admiring. 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I don't know. Judging by that GIF, it looks like a dive to me. You see, his feet touches the opponents knee, and judging by the motion of his legs after wards, Bale could easily have carried on, but decided to flinch instead and drop down. But as Neville has said a few months ago, players are so good during these situations and can get away with it. 

Suarez's dive however is a complete disgrace though.

Jimskeleton  you are blinded by the fact that Bale is a Spurs Player. Kings of Driving in the EPL you are obviously Jealous. Yes Young dived. I'm not sticking up for anyone who dives.  

Jimskeleton 12 years ago

How am I blinded when I said he dived against Villa? Some people don't read. But your comment is retarded, calling Bale a loser when you have some of the worst known divers in the league.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

^This. Ah the irony that this loser @United_hates_blues talks about diving. lol!

Ahahaha Mischcuuntllins joins forces. This whole forum is full of losers. 

Not gonna waste my time on here. 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ouch.. must have hurt...!

BluntCanon 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

maybe he misses the grass?