Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who should win Euro 2012?
manufannr1 12 years ago
Manchester United, Finland 2 6

It is (atleast where i'm from) a big disscusion ho's gonna win euro 2012! For me it's Netherlands or Spain, Netherlands is first on Fifa ranking list, but spain won over them in the world cup final!

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Netherlands>Spain.

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I think it's gonna be Germany.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I agree with Gennady...Germany looks really strong. I'm hopeful about Gomez (who can't stop scoring) and the combination of Gotzil looks even brighter!!!

DefenderXI 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 26

Germany

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

Germany

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Deutschland

BavariaFC 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 0 22

I think these 4 teams will get to semi-final Germany; Spain; Ukraine; Portugal.
And the Final will be between Germany and Portugal!

CSKA_Champion 12 years ago
CSKA Moscow, Russia 1 11

@BavariaFC. Ukraine ? Are you serious ? They won only 3 of their last 10 games, yeah they were all Friendlies but still, I don't think they are good enough to go all the way to the semi-final. Quarter Final maximum for them. In the final it will be Spain vs Germany and Spain will win again!

duggap10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 13

It seems to be the general assumption that it is between Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands. I personally believe it will be Germany, but I do think this tournament may have a lot surprises and upsets. Not sure who will be the Cinderella story in Euro 2012, but I bet their will be one.

Ali_Madrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Netherlands 0 1

Netherlands and Spain

TrueBlue14 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 16

This is the end of the Golden Age of England, with the likes of veterans Terry, Gerrard, Ferdinand, Lampard, Ashley Cole, all playing what could be, their final Major International Cup... I just hope Capello can really pull some strings and get this Splendid team to the level where they are acutally supposed to perform

Pantek 12 years ago
Los Angeles Galaxy, France 0 1

i hope final gonna be Germany vs Spain.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Germany/Spain/Holland tough one

nikolajbj 12 years ago
Barcelona, Denmark 0 1

I hope and think it will be between Germany & Spain

MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

spain will be the favourites but dont be suprised if germany runs away with it

FernandoTorres 12 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

Final EURO 2012 : Portugal 1-2 Netherlands

TheEliteDevil 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 1 3

Its either going to be Netherlands,Spain or Germany

SergioAguero 12 years ago
Manchester City, Iraq 3 51

i dont think spain is gonna reach it to the finals... after the 2010 world cup in south africa they became very weak.. they even lost from italy 1-2 and they lost 0-4 by portugal... so i dont think spain is gonna win but it think its gonna be Holland , Portugal and Germany these 3 countries are very strong this year but anyway.. its gonna be a very exciting :) have a nice day :D

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

I Am A Spain Fan because Spain has many barcelona players.. But i think it is impossible to win 2 consecutive times a Trophy Like Euro,World Cup,CHL.. Germany,Netherlands,Spain,France on the semifinal i think