Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Highlights section: Juventus matches
shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

to Footyroom, lately something is going on in Juventus highlights comments, someone is downvoating whoever writes something pro-Juventus to the point that those comments get hidden, so basically censored. you may want to look into it.

in the yesterday match 17 comments over 39 were censored:
<http://footyroom.com/genoa-0-1-juventus-2014-03/>

Comments
Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

thats a multi-account issue, The user by the name of "lol" (not a registered user) got 15+ thumbs in many comments he made in the comment section. Those comments were a little out of line or just so nonsense to get that many positive votes. Also another username: interista, had a similar issue on the highlight were he commented and got 20+ and when he was replied anyone got -4 or -5 so... yes it is a multi-account issue which is as old as this website is.

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

Nothing can be done, just wait till the troll is bored and goes away. The more you desert these comment sections the faster the troll will go away. So just give it a break...

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

even tho' there are always proxies, i thought something could be done at IP level. we assisted many times to thumb wars, but to the point that a dude basically hides most of the comments, dunno if i can recall something like that on FR :O

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

aven tho' there are always proxies, i thought something could be done at IP level.

even tho' there are always proxies, i thought something could be done at IP level. we assisted any times to thumb wars, but to the point that a dude basically hides most of the comments, dunno if i can recall something similar on FR :O