Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hi there, warm greeting from a united fan
tourney_master 8 years ago
Manchester United, Indonesia 1 135

Hello, I just joined as a member on footyroom today. Watching Hull city's game against Swansea city last week, it encouraged me to make an account here since I wanted to comment on that match!

Although I am new as a member, I have been very familiar with footyroom since my friend told me this awesome site for watching highlights of football matches in 2014. Because of this site, I could easily watch any football matches up to date, especially my favorite club's, Manchester United. Hope by joining this site as a member I can have even more great experiences, especially having nice discussion with everyone here.

Well, I hate to read any comments which vilify any team or member. If I am allowed to speak, it would be very nice to reconsider 'who are we to judge other teams?'. Hope, I won't get involved in such a thing.

Finally, I hope for a warm atmosphere during my time here. If you have any advices for any fun stuff to do here, I would be very glad to hear.

Nice to meet you.

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

welcome mate

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice intro mate. Welcome!!!

FYI, you can judge, debate, get into heat discussion all you want as long as we all respect each other, and learn to respect others' opinions.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

You sound pretty chill. Welcome.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

Neat! Welcome to the family, I think you will enjoy your time here! We got quite a bunch of very nice guys around the forum. Talking about those, 3 of them already welcomed you to the forum before me it seem. ;)

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Welcome!

tourney_master 8 years ago
Manchester United, Indonesia 1 135

Thank you. It's nice to get respond from mates here. I feel warmly welcomed.
@liomessi10 @tuan_jinn @SunFlash @Emobot7 @saatvik10

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@tourney_master No problem, lad, alway a pleasure to welcome a new member! Hope to see more of you in the future! ;)

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Welcome! we need some reds to balance things up in here!

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Uor welcome

awais007 8 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Welcome to one of the best football community on planet :)

Rowley 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Welcome to the best football community :P

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I didn't read anything you wrote but welcome dude!