Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hi everyone. I'm new here!.
iamstip 9 years ago
Manchester United, Thailand 1 6

Hi,
I'm from Thailand. I'm very interesting in football. I'm a fan of Manchester United but also know well in other famous leagues in the world. I wanna make friends and talk about football with the other people around the world. So, don't be shy to talk to me. Have a nice day!.

Comments
Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Welcome! hope u have a good time with this forum site. I'm from Malaysia and u just beat us 2-0. lol :(

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Welcome to FR mate :) Enjoy your stay :)

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

Welcome, fellow MU fan.

Go MU, Goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

hi there welcome to FR :D

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bist du neu hier???

iamstip 9 years ago

@Jimbet: Thank you. Actually, it has not ended yet. See you on this Saturday in KL.@tuan_jinn, @chooyaochuen, @shpalman: Thank you and enjoy your days!.@Eden17Hazard17: Ja , ich bin neu hier . Ich denke, das ist Deutsch .
Eigentlich kann ich kein Deutsch. Ich habe dieses deutsche sentenses von Google
Translate . Dann , wenn es etwas falsch , bitte vergib mir . Vielen Dank und
einen.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Okay. I do speak English too

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@iamstip: Uhmn... I am not sure why you said to see me this Saturday in KL... Im not from neither Thailand nor Malaysia... I just follow AFF and other SEA games

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@iamstip: Uhmn... I am not sure why you said to see me this Saturday in KL... Im not from either Thailand nor Malaysia... I just follow AFF and other SEA games

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

iamstip 9 years ago

@Eden17Hazard17: Thank you. It should be better for me.@tuan_jinn: Uhmmm sorry mate. I mentioned to@Jimbet. But as your account follows that sentense so made you think like that.@CroatiaFan123: Thank you. How is it going there in Croatia?.

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Sawatdii khrap and welcome lol:-D

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

welcome to FR.
and btw we fot 3 asians in 1 week. must be a record

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i hope u comment here regularly

iamstip 9 years ago

@decentK: Sawatdii krub. Thank you. @liomessi10: Thank you. Are you real Messi 5555+?.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@iamstip About life, it's ****. About football clubs and national leagues, it's ****. And about Croatian National Team, it's good! ;) Just kidding, all great! :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@iamstip About life, it's ****. About football clubs and national leagues, it's ****. And about Croatian National Team, it's good! ;)

iamstip 9 years ago

@CroatiaFan123: Do you know that I once was a fan of Croatia football team in France 98. They were very impressive. Players like Davor Suker, Slaven Bilic, Zvonimir Boban, Robert Prosinecki, Igor Tudor and Robert Jarni are all in my memory. However, the most favourite here in Thailand about Croatia in France 98 was the chequered motif style national team jersey.