Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hi chelsea friends
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

hi i am a newbie in the forum eventhough i have been a member of footyroom for years. let have fun. I hate arsenal and manchester united :)

Comments
Lamps08 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

Another MOTHER OF ENGLISH

anyways, hey

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

hey

Another MOTHER OF ENGLISH

neshwar 10 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

u openly said u hate wut team but sadly never said which 1 u love? or which club u support. anyway do chelsea need these kinda fans???

ArsenalGunners 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 37 1662

@ neshwar, tell me about it. He'd rather talk about which teams he hates rather than the team he likes. This world is going crazy. Another troll in the making.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Hey welcome. I hate chelsea but we can at least hate manchester united together.

iamRDM 10 years ago Edited

heyya lamps..nice to meet you..heyya kinghenry, yes i understand your feeling to hate chelsea, its up to you. but whats with the other 2 arsenal fans there?its my post so i can say what i want. trolls.....

anyway lamps, please excuse my english as im not a native english speaker, but i will try my best to make myself understandable here

• History

heyya lamps..nice to meet you..heyya kinghenry, yes i understand your feeling to hate chelsea, its up to you. but whats with the other 2 arsenal fans there?its my post so i can say what i want. trolls.....

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

some people on here don't understand what rivalries mean just don't pay too much attention

• History

some people on here don't understand what rivalries mean just don't pay attention

neshwar 10 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

and of coz i can say wut i want, its juz pretty naive coz ur sole purpose is to hate other clubs not loving club u support irrespective of rivalries

iamRDM 10 years ago

now you are talking about my sole purpose like you know me inside out. who the hell are you to me neshwar? cant you be more open like KingHenry? this is my introductory post, you dont like it, just ignore it.. troll..
damn, 9 years trophyless make some arsenal fans crazy and paranoid like this...do arsenal need this kind of fans?

Arsenal, England 37 1662

iamRDM, you clearly are a troll on match comments you write garbage so stop trying to hide it you hypocrite.

iamRDM 10 years ago

pot calling the kettle black ArsenalGunners? you know what garbages you write on match highlights too dont you mister hypocrite?

iamRDM 10 years ago

oh my.. i got into fights with some arsenal trolls in my first post. too much for an introduction i think.
LOL.. anyway.. lets have fun guys.. more to come from me. I will mostly share info about my heroes chelsea.. and once in a while, I promise I will tease arsenal trolls like ArsenalGunners and neshwar because I hate Arsenal :) goodnight :)

Wolfie 10 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

No one here cares what you hate iamRDM. You are here to introduce yourself. How about you stick to that instead of making enemies in your 1st thread.

iamRDM 10 years ago

Well obviously the 2 arsenal clowns above care about it.. Anyway, nice meeting you wolf. Inter milan are like brothers.. we are connected by the special one

Arsenal, England 37 1662

Its so ironic calling me a troll just simply click on your account, and look at your top rated comment and bottom rated comment. It describes you. No need to talk case closed.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Wolfie, that is probably the most sensible thing I've ever heard you say :)

iamRDM 10 years ago

ArsenalGunners, im tired of fighting hypocrite like you. Dont act innocent, you think I dont know what shitty comments you wrote on the highlight sections?

You dont have to point out about my comments in my bio, everyone can see that and no one gives a damn about it, but only you care enough to mention about it here. Why? because you are simply a troll and you are here to troll me. No need to talk case closed :)

neshwar 10 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

u wanna intro urself by stating wut u hate, i juz pretty much questioned tat. wuts there to know inside out??? no need. if u cant take it dont dish it out

iamRDM 10 years ago

whats there to question neshwar? I said I hate arsenal, thats a fact, why do you even feel the need to question what I feel?

Which club I love, which club I support? I dont think you are stupid and dumb enough to not understand the name of the club written beside my name. Or are you really that dumb?

I think this is getting nowhere neshwar, because you are here just to troll me like ArsenalGunners does. Im not surprised if you and ArsenalGunners are the same person. So this will be the last time I reply you. If you want further attention in the future, please get it from someone else.. enjoy :) :)

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Welcome.

Arsenal, England 37 1662

@iamRDM, Whatever man, you've already got over 800 thumbed down comments speaks for itself really. Do whatever you want im not bothered to talk to waste of time.