Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hertha Berlin is on fire! :U
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I mean, they already impressed this season with a single draw and defeat in their first 5 games but they also managed to beat Bayern 2-0 while Neuer was playing. :U Whats going on with those guys? I mean, its very early yet but its quite a promising start. Thought?

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

yep herta's on fire, very unconsistent from other teams (as expected from bundesliga tbh), but look at schalke 5 games 0 points, this is even more pathetic than monaco.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@baldgenius Indeed, I don't understand whats going with Schalke at all, especially after Croatian told me what a great team they were. :U

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

If people aren't happy with Bundesliga this season, I really don't know how much excuses can you make. Even 2. Bundesliga looks incredibly entertaining, especially for neutrals.

Seems like we finally have title challenge, that was kinda what a lot of people expected, given that Kovač obviously needs time to adapt from midtable club like Frankfurt to one of clubs that looks for CL trophy. And lots of other clubs took next step.

So far, clubs in good form: Dortmund, Hertha, Monchengladbach, Werder and suprisingly, and to an extent, Wolfsburg.

On the other hand, Schalke, Eintracht, Stuttgart, Bayer and few other clubs really disappointed me.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Bundesliga is alway interesting in term of how unpredictable it is. A team who won 5 games in a row might one day lose against one of the last team in the league. I just didn't expect Hertha to be the team having such a brillant beggining to the season. Also expected more from Schalke and Bayer like you. :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This season, Bundesliga looks great.

The only problem it seems to attract people outside of Germany is the style of football. and lack of big, attractive stars. :(

I still follow because of some players, especially Robben. But almost all games have similar tactics, very neat and well organize (typical German)., just different level.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This season, Bundesliga looks great.

The only problem it seems to attract people outside of Germany is the style of football. and lack of big, attractive stars. :(

I still follow because of some players, especially Rubben. But almost all games have similar tactics, very neat and well organize (typical German)., just different level.

expertfootball11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Germany is still well off compared to the Ligue 1...

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It's been a really good start for them, lately they have been a good side but I think this is certainly a surprise especially considering they sold Weiser, Brooks and some other players. It's about keeping consistency though, I think they usually have better starts to their season than their endings.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@expertfootball11 Well, 8 match in the competition, Paris already 8 point ahead of their closest rival who is none other than Lille. I guess its hard to beat that. :P

@amir_keal Yeah, but who know, the good early results might help them recruit in the winter which should help have a larger squad in the second half of the season. :)