Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Here’s why Keylor Navas shaved his head bald after Real Madrid title win
alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas didn’t concede a goal as Madrid won 2-0 at Malaga, clinching the La Liga title. After the game, the Costa Rican arrived to see the media with a shaved head and said that he dedicated the title victory to families and children fighting cancer.

enter image description here

Navas said: "I pray to God for all of them, that they can recover from their illness, for all of the kids fighting cancer, for their families, for those who continue fighting. This title is for them."

Despite constant speculation over his future at Real Madrid, Navas was instrumental in helping Madrid this season, making twenty-seven league starts. He continued by saying that "It has been a great year and this is the reward for our hard work. Let's hope that this is just the first of many La Liga titles. We've battled hard throughout the whole season, given our all until the end and we're very happy."

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Great goalkeeper, better person!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Respect to Navas, was happy to see him win the league despite a complicated season. Its also pretty great of him to show support for people fighting cancer. Bet we wouldn't see a lot of other footballer do that though. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Respect to Navas, was happy to see him win the league despite a complicated season. Its also pretty great of him to show support for people fighting cancer. Bet we wouldn't any footballer do that though. :P

Respect to Navas, was happy to see him win the league despite a complicated season. Its also pretty great of him to show support for people fighting cancer. Bet we wouldn't see any footballer do that though. :P

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I've always rated his goalkeeping abilities. Maybe he does some silly errors and never catches, his skills are good. Maybe not as good as last year, but I don't think they are bad.

Respect to Navas.