Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

here i am again
VamosMadridCR7 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

Hello guys its me VamosMadridCR7 and yes i am CR7skillz from iraq... i just wanna say that i have learned my lesson and i got banned by FR. And for the last time i want to apologize for everyone that i hurt his feelings or something. I hope we can have together a nice football disscussions ;) 

Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@MatthewHerb , we all know faggottss like u in the USA like gayy stuff so go stick ya head between the doors just like that guy in the pic and stfu because ive never seen a american faggott who supports liverfool FAGGGGG MATTHEW

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Give a him another chance.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Just ban him, look at his response to Matthew, that took all of a day and he's abusing people already.

The whole point of banning people is because they have broke the sites rules, you don't just let them back in because they claim they have changed.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

will they have started it

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

i mean they started it

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

The only reason Matthew "started" it is because of Cr7's past. What goes around comes around! It's called Karma. You can't blame him for asking cr7 to get  banned after all crap Cr7 wrote. I've never seen Matthew trolling so he has legitimate reason. As for Cr7 or @VamosMadrid how about you ignore people who write stuff against you? That's what normal users do! 

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

OMG guys didnt you just read what he said to me??????? :: ''
What the fuck is this piece of shit doing back here? They should fucking get this guy's IP address and ban him forever! You think this bastard is sorry? You think he deserves a second chance? He's already on his way abusing some users'' ....... do you guys think its normal to ignore it?

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

@VamosMadridCR7 Your the one who should be banned forever, judging by what you've just said it's obvious you haven't changed, we don't want people like you on this site!

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I've had trolls call me nazi and I still ignored it cause that's what normal users do! Plus Matthew's comment is totally justified with the trolling that you did before! Can't blame him or anyone for getting angry seeing you back! 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Look I'm all up for giving this guy a second chance but Idk about other users...don't get offended seeing other users retaliating against you! That's all.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

and what about the guy you called and I quote "you f*cking dumbass french mofo" - did he deserve it? You can't take anyone disagreeing with you or pointing out a mistake, and you never will be able too.

Real Madrid, Iraq 4 37

@Jimskeleton , he called me a dumbass for nothing... thats the reason why i said that to him..

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Insulting is not a way to express yourself .

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

happen again chaos on footyroomm .

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Dude, welcome back. You can freely speak your opinion about anything. I think its part of this game. Try to avoid fuck around with people's mom and dad, and you are fine.