Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Henry hoping for Arsenal return..
BluntCanon 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 10 231

‘I would like to go back to England with Arsenal for sure. ‘I wasn’t planning to go back to play last season. It was only because Gervinho and (Marouane) Chamakh went to the African Nations Cup. ‘I was there to train and they asked me if I wanted to play. Who knows what might happen in the future? I’ve not yet spoken to Arsene about it so I don’t know what capacity I could go back in.’

State your opinion.. As for me.. erm.. he can be a help for our left winger section.. 

Comments
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Everyone knows that he was coming back again this year. He's training with them right now but I'm quite certain he'd be welcomed back into the squad for a few games. Just having the guy around gives the younger players such a buzz.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

If only Drogba would do that :(. Henry what an Arsenal legend!

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Plus, he did score 15 goals in the MLS this season and I think he is one of 3 players nominated for the Most Valuable Player award. We could do with another striker seeing as we only have one proper CF.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

would love henry back,what a legend

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

Yeah i know. Such a legend Thierry Henry. I wish he scores against spurs if he plays against them. Legend. He should become Arsenal coach one day.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He needs to come back

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Come to think of it, the only problem I have with Thierry coming back is that Wenger will use it as an excuse not buy another Striker in the January transfer window. Now, I know we most likely weren't going to anyway but this might be a way to cover his tracks (even though he can only stay for a few weeks and we desperately need another top class striker).

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

Wow, cant wait :D.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Agreed with Footaholic with his last comment.