Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

HELLO, WORLD (OR JUST FOOTYROOM)
ILoveManU 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 7

Hi, I'm ILoveManU. As my name suggests, I absolutely LOVE Man U! I'm a 10 year old girl, that is on the school football team and is the only girl in the football club. I love football and always have. My dad won't let me into the house if I don't support Man U. My favourite players are Hernandez, Rooney, and David Beckham. I hope to go professionally in the football department, and if that doesn't work, out, I'm going to be a comedian. I have the highest spelling and reading age in my class. Spelling=14.1 Reading=12.6+. That's all from me!

Comments
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

haha wtf?! "My dad won't let me into the house if I don't support Man U"?! Tell your dad, that he's absouletly stupid, he cant urge you to support a particular club, hes a shame for manu and good luck with your dream to become a professional footballer (if its really true what youre sayin)

ILoveManU 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 7

Can you tell a joke from a statement? 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

10 year old girl?? why are you saying to everyone here about your privacy life -_- ughhh i really hate girls who watch football!!!

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Well it seems like you really are passionate you football and I think the most important thing is never to lose sight of that. I would suggest that if you really want to do well (both in footy & in life) make sure that you keep your body in top condition. Watch what you eat and when your a teen you'll have to avoid the drugs, late nights, and booze. Success = Sacrifice. Cheers!

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

CR7skillz

you sexist idiot!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@ iHEARTfootball @iLoveManU @JuanMata 10 @Footaholic : If you want to speak about girls, ask FootyRoom a special site for womens and women football, who is nice though.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@experfootball11: i didnt say anything about girls and Foothalic neither

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

@expertfootball11: Just because you call yourself expert football doesnt make you an expert at football

It's doesn't make sense that nobody supports Chelsea and Portugal.....-.-

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ CR7Skillz

sexist bastard
women have just as any right to watch and play football as men do

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

@ cr7skillz and expertfootball11, what the f***. You guys are some d*** sucking bastardz. You cant appreciate some one who loves football. Who said girls cant play and watch footbal. @expertfootball11, you can go and eat a baked penis, @ cr7skills, stop watching football and go helpyour country to fight America or join the taliban or something. You are a disgrace.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Azandre_69 , go make some french bouquette bread for me i just had a nice breakfast ;)

Someone likes football i s good.I was way too nervous to write properly.I wrote shit.It can happen to anyone and you too.

tuan_jinn 12 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Cool girl, I would definitely tell my little brother to date you