Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hello, football fans!
paul_babic 9 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 2 7

Hello, everyone! My name is Paul Babic, and I'm a Spurs fan...Well, I used to cheer for Man United until LVG sold Welbeck (even back then, I hated Arsenal) and lost 4-0 to MK Dons. Also the emergence of Harry Kane has me excited! Though, as you can imagine, I didn't have a pleasant weekend. Anyway, I love watching EPL, World Cup and International games, but I've yet to see one live. I also love playing football (though I should probably join a team), and would rate myself 7 or 8 out of 10 amongst my friends, but I have days when I just play...like Torres or out-of-form Balotelli (just bloody horrible). To conclude, it's a pleasure to be on the site and get the opportunity to chat with other fans about the beautiful game!

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol but welcome.

Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Welcome :)

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

You supported United til they sold Welbeck and lost 4-0, then started supporting Spurs mainly because of Kane....

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lollllllz Welcome mate, I love your introduction. I believe soon enough you would be back to MU's family here :D

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

LOL welcome here! :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

LOL, but welcome here! :)

knibis 9 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Eden17 has a point

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Then United defeated Spurs 3-0 :) and Kane sold to United :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Then United defeated Spurs 3-0 :)

paul_babic 9 years ago

LOL, @knibis, I know. I chose Spurs not only because of Kane but because I saw them play earlier in the summer and they were the first Premier League side that I (remember) having seen play.

iamstip 9 years ago
Manchester United, Thailand 1 6

Welcome.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

welcome, but why did you change teams. it's good to stay loyal and be a true fan

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

^Ooh the irony

paul_babic 9 years ago

@liomessi, I was a United fan mainly because that was the team my family supported, and I only really started to get into football last year. Before then, I was never big on sports. :'D

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

Welcome onboard!!!

shpalman 9 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

welcome on FR :)