Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hazard will stay and will wear no 10 Shirt in future for Chelsea
awais007 10 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Eden Hazard has dropped a broad hint he will be staying with Chelsea by announcing he will wear the No 10 shirt next season.

Hazard has worn No 17 since his arrival at Stamford Bridge two summers ago but he will now be able to wear his favourite number which was vacated when Juan Mata left for Manchester United in January.

The Belgium international has persistently been linked with a move to big-spending Paris Saint-Germain this summer, but his comments on Chelsea's official website suggest he will be going nowhere.

"I hope it brings me a lot of luck in the future and I look forward to the fans seeing me in it next season"

Eden Hazard

"I am very pleased to be able to wear the number 10 for Chelsea," PFA Young Player of the Year Hazard said.

"It is my favourite number and is one I am used to wearing for the national team, as well as the one worn by some of my heroes from when I was a kid, like Zinedine Zidane.

"I hope it brings me a lot of luck in the future and I look forward to the fans seeing me in it next season."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9337007/premier-league-eden-hazard-hopes-to-thrill-chelsea-in-favoured-no-10-shirt-next-season

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

A true blue in the end.