Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hazard Vs Sanchez : Who is the king of London ?
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

My first aim here is to show this video from HeilRJ and Rom7oo mutual contribution, an occasion to see who is actually more popular than the other, i rate both of them very high.

Is someone have a preference ? Who is the London king ?

Comments
Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Hazard is obviously the better player, but that's not the point of the thread. Sanchez has been maintaining a fantastic form for weeks, and Hazard has gone under the radar because Chelsea as a whole has been performing great. Very similar to the De Gea vs Courtois discussion.

London king would be the winner of the EPL so Hazard it is.

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^
Completely agree. We can't quite judge them as they play for completely different teams.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yes we can, we judge many players why not those players ? Anyway Sanchez better than Suarez is a Madrid fans fantasm, the guy is adapting like Bale needed like 6 months or Sanchez like 1 year to be prolific in Spain.
The difference is from Spain to England, adaptation is immediate and you have more space, so when you are used to play in Madrid or Barça with few space/occasions in a game, playing in EPL is much easier to shine in an individual level...
Sanchez first year was handled as a flop by many Barça fans, he progressed drastically and learned from players on accuracy and consistence, now that critics/stress are lower and spaces are wide open for skills, Sanchez has everything to be PL player of the year in the near future...

Hazard on the other hand seemed more talented at the begining, but his progression tends to go slowly, its not just about skills, its also about mental, sacrifices, what a player is able to do to be recognized as one of the best.

In term of pure talent, Hazard is better, in term of hunger and motivation, Sanchez takes it.

Im not worried about Suarez, he is a south American hungry player like Messi, Aguero, Sanchez, Tevez, Cavani, Neymar and the list is long, they came to Europe not to live a Europeen happy life but to proove themselves as one of the best.

Suarez will get used to smart defending and zonal Spanish approach, he was used to defenders to go tackling him blindly while now they are waiting him kindly to do the extra move that will make him loose the ball, he is a monster in 1 vs 1 situation and have a huge price tag to justify, but in term of mental, he prooved to be one of the strongest and we clearly see his motivation to learn and improve, Even Henry struggled in the start so no problem now.

They should have kept Sanchez but i think he got enough from competition, not feared it like Ozil but he knew he would play a main role and earn more money elsewhere, best of luck to him.

Hazard at the same time was incredible since the first game i saw from him at Lille, he was only 18 then.

Hazard would have been incredible at Arsenal because of their style, he progressed on doing better choices with the ball and get some creativity, if he made 2 years in Spain before joining PL he would have been more complete as a player but he is already a Monster...

chelsea8 9 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

it's like comparing messi to ronaldo, hazard is naturally talented and sanchez is a hard worker.

Zakzook 9 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

^ lol.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Eden You posted pics with numbers but we can't see which number means what, (or at least me)
@chelsea8 Everyone on that high level of football must have worked really hard to make it that far, even I sometimes wonder how some players get there.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

It always takes time to adapt to a new league. Sanchez already made the transition from Italy to Spain, so coming to England was easier for him because he had already experienced a change in style. Suarez is having more difficulty because he is no longer the main man, has not played for 4 months, and has changed league and teammates. He will get used to it eventually, but it'll take him a few months.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Ok all i know that Sanchez can't score on rainy night in Stoke :D

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Hazard was fighting as per usual. Don't even bother comparing him to Sanchez, The stats will say he only scored 1 goal and 0 assists, but in truth he created all 3 of our goals, and defended better than some of our defenders. Stats don't mean a thing, if you actually watch him play, then you'll realise.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Statistics never do justice. It's a simple truth in football.