Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hazard vs Cazorla
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

A lot of people compare Kagawa and Hazard, but how bout Cazorla? Who do you guys think is better, and who do you think was the better deal? I personally prefer Cazorla more because he is very technical and unpredictable while Hazard is also very technical but too one dimensional. None the less they are both amazing.

Comments
Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

you cant compare them,a cam and a lw,i

its like comparing robben and sneijder

so you cant really compare them

tdot2barca 11 years ago

They can both play those positions perfectly.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

Kagawa is a CAM too but he's still compared to Hazard. Cristiano is LW and he's still compared to Messi (false 9/striker).. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

They are different positions... like saying who is better: Messi or Xavi?

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@tdot2barca

You're a complete idiot. Ronaldo and Messi are compared because they're the two best in the world. It's human nature to compare them. But Hazard and Cazorla have almost nothing in common in their playing style. Like Ramaboy said, it's like saying who's better, Messi or Xavi?

tdot2barca 11 years ago

No need to get all rude Dynastian I was just trying to make a point. Is Kagawa not a CAM and Hazard a LM? Why are their skill levels compared then?

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

they are not compared as players but they are compared as who was the better deal. So I agree with dynastian you are an idiot. Almost all your posts and comments here and completely stupid. I think Cazorla was the better deal, less expensive and he carried our midfield during the first part of the season until wilshere came back. Now he's not as impressive anymore maybe because we know him better. Hazard is great but I don't think he had the same impact on the team.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Cazorla was the most astute signing of the summer. However, he's also 28, and probably as good as he will ever be. Thus far he's chipped in 7 goals and 5 assists, and as KingHenry notes, has basically ran Arsenal's midfield.

Hazard is 22, and has bags of potential, having already scored 7, and added in 8 assists, as part of a midfield that has run rampant over much of the league.

Thus, Hazard was the better deal, because who knows what he may become capable of. 

Chanakya999 11 years ago
Manchester United, Germany 56 167

@tdotbarca The thing is that my post about Kagawa vs Hazard Who got the better deal came off the Yahoo UK Eurosport website therefore I wanted to share what I found and show the Footyroom community. It wouldn't really make sense if you tweak just a little thing. What I suggest you to do is to observe football games more and know player stats and information before posting a time-wasting post. I am not saying that this is a bad post but think before you post and also think about what will the reaction of the community will be.

tdot2barca 11 years ago

I also asked who do you guys think is the better deal but no one answered that. Too many jerks on here trying to look smart and trying to look important to the footyroom forums but I don't give a ****. 
Thanks Lodatz I agree.. Hazard is very young.