Manchester United, Croatia 23 39

well the hazard saga is done
he signed for chelsea
go to his twitter

Comments
DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

yes..
Unfortunately.. he will destroy his career..
manchester united,Arsenal,barcelona,Milan, even real madrid was a better choice.. but it's all about money!

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

i guess he chose Torres simply because he could score more goals.. =D

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Lol =D @GunnerAFC

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@GunnerAFC U made my day! :D

JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Breaking news: Eden Hazard to Chelsea - transfer confirmed after the player's wife agrees terms with John Terry

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

;]

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

wooow... arsenal have been scouting him for a few years now.. he should have chosen arsenal. 

iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

First he tells us that he is definitely going to Manchester and then he taunts us with all his stupid hints and at the end disppoints us with him moving to London.

But when I think about it I don't think him moving to Chelsea is not big of a problem. Who cares if Chelsea have lots of money - they also have a pretty good history themselves. I'm just glad he didnt move to Manchester Shitty. Chelsea have a balance of money and history.

United have good history, but are quite stingy in money, and Manchester Shitty are just money.

Good choice

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Chelsea's Monster

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Just a young guy pumped up on fame and talent who's flirting with the media in order to get used to the EPL...

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

Congrats Hazard...Finally chosen the team,eh?(so long reading these rumours....)

rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

wise choice hazzard! coz at utd u wud win nothin and more often than not u wudve found yourself on the bench.. hernandez is a prime example!

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

i will not believe him until he sign a contact

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@rescue_secure Are you really a Man U fan????Why did you say we'd win nothing........???

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@whatthehell :: haha .... rightly said :)

awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Lille's Belgian international playmaker Eden Hazard announced on Monday he had signed for Champions League winners Chelsea in preference to Premier League champions Manchester City and runners-up Manchester United.

The fee is reported to be 40million euros with Hazard signing a five year contract and breaks the record for a Belgian footballer's transfer with Marouane Fellaini's to Everton of 20million in 2008 being the previous mark.

He will also earn a reported 550,000 euros a month.

The 21-year-old - who was voted Ligue 1 Players' Player of the Year for the second successive year recently - had previously said he would definitely sign for one of the Manchester clubs without specifying which one.

However, Chelsea's penalty shootout win over Bayern Munich in the Champions League had he admitted at the time made him hesitate as to his choice - speculation he ended on Monday even though the transfer window doesn't officially open till June 13.

"I'm signing for the Champion's League winner," he tweeted.

Hazard, capped 27 times and scorer of two goals, was inspirational when Lille won the domestic double in 2011 and though they failed to defend their titles this season he nonetheless enjoyed a successful season, scoring 17 goals and providing 15 assists.

Hazard is due to play against several of his new team-mates in Saturday's friendly with England at Wembley.

New Belgian national coach Marc Wilmots said that no-one should expect too much else to be said on his reasons for choosing Chelsea for the moment.

"When he has revealed via his tweet, his destination, he will remain silent until his new employer asks him to explain his choice. Don't hope for much more in the next dozen days or so," Wilmots said at a press conference.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

@awais007 the hazard pic is funny.. white face with dark arms?? it looks like kalou's arm though..