Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Has Coutinho flopped at Barcelona?
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11435

Title said it all, do you think Phil Coutinho is a flop for Barcelona? I believe its a good question, especially considering the amount he was brought for. I might be a bit more critical because of the recent classico but from what I seen, he hasn't done enough yet to confirm he was worth it. Thought?

Comments
tiki_taka 5 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

and stick to watching 6nil Chelsea who cares ? Not me...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

and stick to watching 6nil Chelsea who cares ?

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Hahahahah works fantastically well for your club! What did you pay for Suarez, Neymar, Coutinho, Dembele and etc players with? Coconuts ? How did you win your CLs? hahah for God sake tiki grow up. Fairy tales like Leicester doesn't happen every year unless you have MONEY!

Yea mate, Betis? haha I am sure they would love some money that you also unfairly take away from them by negotiating your TV deals and not wanting to share like we do here in EPL.

P.s. I bet Messi would have been long gone if he wasn't getting his whopping 600k a week..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hahahahah works fantastically well for your club! What did you pay for Suarez, Neymar, Coutinho, Dembele and etc players with? Coconuts ? How did you win your CLs? hahah for God sake tiki grow up. Fairy tales like Leicester doesn't happen every year unless you have MONEY!

Yea mate, Betis? haha I am sure they would love some money that you also unfairly take away from them by negotiating your TV deals and not wanting to share like we do here in EPL.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

we dont have drunk suckers watching mediocre teams and paying tv rights, so its easier for lets say West ham to play shit and get millions for it....

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Your stadiums are empty!! And players work have second jobs to support their family! :)) Clubs at times can't even pay on time and times can't pay at all. Only reason why La Liga is relevant it is because two giants have enough money to buy any top player from the world to attract audience and win trophies then fans like you claim superiority over others. No one denies there are talented players in La Liga, but these talented players come to our leagues to develop into top players and drive a car to work not the train!!

Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

The fact that you can only bring up goals and assists to vouch your claims proves to me that you don't watch Real Madrid at all.

@Mods

The ingratitude here is astounding, but plastic is as plastic does, I suppose.

This guy always harasses me every time I post something. You guys really don't like taking action huh? I've seen you guys warn him several times. It's not enjoyable to post when a specific person harasses you basically every single time you post.

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Lol Marcus you are complete ignorant of other leagues... empty stadiums in la liga ? Where ? Malmoge has started go watch mighty pl team play... and