Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Harry Redknapp off
mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

If he left ( very possiblea acording to goal.com) ,that will be the end of many good things in Tottenham. 

Comments
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp to leave club after talks with chairman Daniel Levy break downHarry Redknapp was negotiating his exit from Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday night after accepting that his four years at the club are drawing to an abrupt close.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

WOW. That is the best way to put it. Just "WOW".

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

He singlehandedly made spurs who they r now. How can they do that to him? 

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I would love to see what Spurs fans have to think about this one...
I mean, is Levy on drugs? This has to be the most ill-advised decision I've seen in quite sometime. The man single-handedly reinvented Tottenham. When he took over, they 3rd bottom and playing shit. He's brought them to heights they haven't seen in decades (CL quarters, top 4 anyone?) and he's done it by playing attractive football (after all, the term "park the bus" was invented by Mourinho to describe Spurs) because of great players that HE broguht in (Modric, Parker, VDV, et al) at bargain prices. Then again there might be something that was said.
Anyway, can't say this is good for the league but I'm pretty sure it'll put a smile on the face of many a Gooner.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Some favorites to replac him:

Everton manager David Moyes

Wigan manager Roberto Martinez

USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann

Former Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas

Former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez

(note I did not pick them, this is from BBC)

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Mixed reactions from me, obviously slightly disappointed because he has got us to where we are now but it's his own fault he has been forced to leave.  He demanded a ridiculous wage from England and didn't get the job for that reason, he then tries to go do the same to Spurs, and for once I support Levy's decision on this, Spurs have always kept a tight reign on wages from both players and staff and are in a decent financial state.  As well as the fact Harry made it perfectly clear he would have left if he got offered the England job despite being offered a new contract before the job was given to Hodgson, shows to me a distinct lack of loyalty.

I expect a few of the players will leave but at least we get to see the loyal players at the club and those who are interested in the cash, no doubt we will slide down the table now but the Spurs fans are loyal, we possibly have a new stadium on the way, if we can find the right manager (Moyes or Martinez IMO would be the best option) and maybe put some cash in to a few decent new signings and not the dead wood rubbish we have signed recently I'm sure we can get back to where we are now in a few years time.

DavidDeGea 12 years ago
Manchester United, Spain 1 28

Good news for United. >_> 

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

raimondo and footaholic are right .... i feel the same about him .... hope that spurs cop up with this situation n maintain their standing in epl !!