Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Harry Maguire's Post Lockdown Highlights
Gennady 3 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

His latest mistake came in the club's 3-2 defeat away at RB Leipzig, the Englishman failing to clear a cross into the box and allowing Justin Kluivert to fire past a hapless David De Gea.

In the aftermath of that game, one United fan has created a video compilation entitled 'Harry Maguire Post Lockdown Highlights'.

Needless to say, it doesn't make for great viewing if you're the United captain and you can take a look at the footage for yourself below.

Harry Maguire Post Lockdown Highlights

Comments
tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Seriously...

He is just a glorified Phil Jones... Day light robbery

Gennady 3 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@tuan_jinn had so much hope for him when we got him

tuan_jinn 3 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah i wasnt so happy with the transfer fees at the time though... But i thought he would be a stone for our defense.

Then he wore the captain arm band... Where he failed big time, he didnt protect his teammates, barely saw any tactical communication... :( Sad

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

Price tag aside, he's obviously superior to Lindelof and any other CB we've got. The City game on the weekend showed him at his best where he didn't put a toe wrong and got key blocks on two would-be close-range shots on target. I'd like to see more goals from him (that was a big + of him coming in?) and I'd like to see some real consistency in the part of performance, but he's not been as poor as you guys are making him out to be.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11435

To be honest, people only started to complain against him this season. But lets be honest, all big defender been making mistake since the restart of football. Varane and Van Djik among other made mistake that literally cost their team wins. Don't get me wrong, he nowhere as good than those two when they are all at their best. But lack or rest and of preparation between last season and the current one are making players and especially defenders, to be more error prone.

tiki_taka 3 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Never understood the hype over him, when I saw him starter and in NT in WC I was like, really ? England got no CB's ?

It's actually a position problem, there is few WC CB's right now, reason why their prices inflated...

He looks like less technical version of Gerard Pique...