Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Harry Kane - might be not as good?
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hi guys,

Remember this wonder youth we all talked about last year. Harry Kane The one who came second in scoring after Aguero and had an exceptional season.

Lot of us went wow whooow, I wasn't one of them but I also got super excited. There was a rumor Manchester United might get him with 40 mil. And that killed it, because it was ridiculous. We discussed as if he was a true wonder, super talented, and he started to make it to the news, even handled interview and craps...

In the last 11 games he only scored 2 for Spurs and, in the first 2 games of this year, he's been pretty mediocre to me - scoring NONE. May be because I expected more from him, and that's why I was looking forward to see Spurs more.

Let's have a little guess here.

I think he will be like alot of the other overrated English players, hit the news big but doesn't bring much to the table. May be it would be different if he play for the top flight clubs (MU, Chelsea, MC, Arsenal etc.. where he's supported by other stars). If I was him I would stay off all the media and interviews sh!t...

At the end of the season we might have a look back and see who's right who's wrong. I hope he will still develop though.