Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Happy, Wegner
xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

OUT WITH YOU! Why does Podolski have to come in when there was 15 min? Wheres OX? Why is Ramsey starting, why the fuck is our defence shit?

Comments
quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

our defense is shit last 5 years? 
we can't compare when we got defenders like Mertesacker.

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

anything to say from anyone

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Okay i'll highjack this thread to point out that Ramsey is NOT shit. He was again very good. I don't mind when it's trolls on the highlights saying this. But when it's arsenal fans from the forum it FRUSTRATES me. Ramsey is a workhorse. He always gives his all to the team. Today he was great, dictated the midfield with arteta, played two different positions, did everything he had to do. Now stop blaming Ramsey and look at the real problem.

Giroud is no where near what an arsenal striker should be. He is an anvil and would be a substitute (if not in the reserves) at best in any other top EPL side.

End of rants. I hope you arsenal fans open your eyes next game and start appreciating the work and effort Ramsey is giving to the team.

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

Im sorry KingHenry
im just pissed off

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I am too. Get pissed off at giroud. He likes to just volley into oblivion any ball that comes his way.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@KingHenry

I would appreciate if you didn't insult Giroud. Giroud is a great striker and as been a decent signing for Wenger. He's reached double digits in both goals and assists in his first season in England, and that's rather impressive for a target man. The problem is the man Giroud is replacing. You Arsenal fans are so used to seeing Robin van Persie do literally everything for your team, you fail to realize that Giroud is doing his best. Giroud is not van Persie. Nor will he ever be. Giroud is a good target man, and that's the best he'll ever be. Don't put the blame on him. RVP is a type of striker that comes only once in a generation. Just wait till RVP's done through his career, and you guys will refer to him as one of the greatest Dutch strikers in history. Just don't blame Giroud for this.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Also don't forget he was up against two CBs who were the MOTM and the close runner-up. 

Take nothing away from the Spurs defense; we were solid, and shut Giroud and Walcott down most of the game. Cazorla was tricksy, but ultimately stifled by a back four that were on their game and offered few chances to work with.

And I agree; Ramsey is not to blame, just because he's not Freddie Ljundberg.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

What Arsenal need is:

2 New defenders
2 Center Mids
1 Striker
1 new manager

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

get a Arab owner job Done.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

I'm not saying he is not doing his best, I am saying it is NOT enough. We are fucking arsenal, we are not fulham or swansea or southampton or WBA, we deserve a great striker who can create his own chances.
And I am pissed off because of the game. That's why I sound harsh. But I mean everything of what I say.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Just finished watching the match (couldn't watch it live). 
@xFarghaly: I don't know which game you were watching but if you're going to criticize the team, make sure you actually know something about it first. Ramsey was probably one of our 2 best players today (for all the reasons correctly outlined by @KingHenry). Moreover, his subs were actually quite excellent today. He did things he would never have the balls to do recently like put in Rosicky without removing one of the more creative midfielders and putting in Podolski to give an extra goal threat as Spurs were looking tired. Lastly, I criticize Wenger all the time when it is warranted but at least I have the decency to talk with respect about the great man.

@MrArsenal500: WTF? There is a team called Manchester City you could support if that's what you want.

@KingHenry: I think Giroud is a good player but I agree with your point that he shouldn't be our #1 striker. I believe we should invest in a real world class striker and Giroud would be more than good enough to play alongside him or as a sub.

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

I'vs thought about it, we kind of did good, ramsey was good, it just kind of annoyed me how the shot he missed could have been scored by the OX, one thing im not going to look back at is that Wegner needs to sub players properly. Tottenham was challenging this time. Bale was a problem but not a huge one. We need to step up for the next 5-8 games in the PL.. I think we have 6 matches left, 3 of them are United, Everton, and Swansea. I hope we qualify for the CL.

xFarghaly 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 17 78

I think im too obsessed about wanting to see arsenal be perfect