Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Happy Holidays!!
DarthFooty 7 months ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 37 1128

Happy Holidays to all you footy fools. I hope you have a safe, enjoyable holiday season!

Comments
Emobot7 7 months ago
540 11460

Hey, thanks for making that thread Darth! It was a pretty tough year for me and I'm sure most of you guys don't realize how it helped to be able to come here and take a break from real life, so I just want to thank you all and wish you happy holidays! You all deserve it.

Algerino 7 months ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 850

Happy holidays!

iHEARTfootball 7 months ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Merry Christmas and a happy new year you filthy animals!

quikzyyy 7 months ago
Arsenal 429 9003

Merry Christmas lads!

_Pelle_ 7 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

Merry Christmas people 🥳

_Pelle_ 7 months ago
Paris Saint-Germain 158 6910

@Emobot7: It’s nice having you here talking football. We’ve become a small community but it’s quality over quantity.

I’ve been active in a few forums but this is probably and weirdly my favorite. Even if the site needs a face lift.

I like the tone in here. Most of the times it’s mature.

EdwardMatthew 7 months ago
Madura United, USA 0 15

Ahhh Shit! vacations are over now!! I want more Vacations...
:p

Emobot7 7 months ago
540 11460

@Pelle Thanks for the very nice comment, sorry I must have missed it, I didn't check FR as much when my sisters came to visit. I agree with you, FR a nice place in term of quality and of maturity and even if there a few exception and that we had some drama in the past (even I regret some thing I said here at time lol) but overall, I think we are a great site especially when compared to some actually profesional site where all the comments or thread feel like they've been written by a bunch of angry 12 years old. My only wish for FR in 2024 is to have more discussion with you guys! Would be great!