Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Happy Birthday Raul (Legend)
awais007 12 years ago
Chelsea, Pakistan 178 922

Pure class and Living Legend (Simply the Beast)                                                                                             

Comments
kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

He is Real's Legend for ever!!!****

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

I Never Understand why Mourinho didn't want him...
PS.The jersey with number 7 should have been withdrawn...

The_Iraqi_Maestro 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 9 192

@DonAndres , if your an idiot who doesnt understand nothing about R.Madrid then dont talk my friend... Raúl left by him self in 2010 it was time for him to go... he was playing in madrid since 1994. and he wanted to play football with a low level.. so he moved to schalke 04 and now he plays in a club called Al-Sadd in Qatar..

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

@The_Iraqi_Maestro: you know there are better ways to say that you disagree with the opnion of DonAndres, you don't have to be mean, remember that's why you get kicked over and over again...
And i am one of the many that thinks that Raúl said he wanted to leave because Mourinho didn't want him, so that way he could have a better and more "loyalty" good bye from the club that watched him grow up and evolve in the legend that we all know now.

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@GunnerGo Thanks for the support mate...
He is an 13 year old boy,don't deal with him..
raul said that mourinho didn't want him..
Maldini-Giggs-Van Der Sar-Scholes and many others End their career at the team that they become heroes..
So stfu T_I_M and stop Insulting others..
We all agreed to you give you a second chance and you continue to behave like a fckin idiot...

naman93 12 years ago
Real Madrid 82 859

@donandres : being a madridista I just simply cant deny the fact that Raul didnt deserve the farewell he received at Madrid. You are right that he said that he was not included in Mourinho's plans so he choose to quit. But I would also like to add that in a interview later he told that he has the highest regard for the club and clarified that he choose to exit because of the manager and had no issues with the club. He would love to return to Madrid in future to serve the club again.... I was like :D :D :D :D .
Happy Birthday El Ángel de Madrid !!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

If he can lead his Qatari club to glory, I wouldn't be surprised. HBD Legend Blanco !!!