Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Hachim Mastour: future football messiah?
shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

I guess you already heard about him,the 14 years old new signing of AC Milan. 
Will he become a football legend? Do you wish to see him play in Morocco or Italy national team?

some details:

NAME: Hachim Mastour

POSITION: Trequartista

CLUB: AC Milan

NATIONALITY: ITALIAN

HEIGHT: 5’ 8”

WEIGHT: 63 KG

Comments
shpalman 12 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

dat goal at 2:45... :O 

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He is a very relaxed player like Messi. I think we will go quite far if he keeps it up.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Well, actually I haven't heard of him so thanks for the post.
The problem with young players is that nowadays they get too much exposure in the reserves/youth squads. It used to be that only people close to the club were really aware of how good a young player was. Now people have youth matches televised and they know about these players. IMO this has negative repercussions as the kid feels more pressure on him (and/or as we have seen gets a big head). I think youth should be more sheltered from the media to increase their potential. Sorry, for the rant :D

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@footaholic I like rants, and yours are often interesting.

@ramaboy He reminds me more of Kaka. When Kaka was at his best, it looked as if he dribbled players without even looking at them, keeping his head high to see where his teammates were, or where he would shoot.

KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

that reminded how much I loved the Milan Kaka. Had to watch a Kaka comp on youtube.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

He seems to have incredible skill with tricks, like Ronaldo (Brazil), and he seems to glide past playeres with ease, like Iniesta. If he keeps this up, he's gonna be huge. I look forward to seeing him play for the senior team! I hope you stay loyal to Milan, Mastour!