chelsea8 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

You missed chelsea and liverpool's fantastic performance in premier league :p

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Jensen's back

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@chelsea8 I don't know why, but I thought you'd be the one answering this post for some reason. :D But seriously, this thread is more about getting to know what happened in the world of football as I didn't check a lot of stuff aside from some results. I know City are back into the crisis after they drawed their game and that Chelsea and Liverpool are on fire.

• History

@Emobot7 I don't know why, but I thought you'd be the one answering this post for some reason. :D But seriously, this thread is more about getting to know what happened in the world of football as I didn't check a lot of stuff aside from some results. I know City are back into the crisis after they drawed their game and that Chelsea and Liverpool are on fire.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Haha 3 days looks like an eternity for you haha you missed this :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q1cPqpthwkU

Loosing 1-0 with poor first half in all areas, lost Busquets And poor defending, Barca was going to concede a logical defeat against the strongest team in Europe at home. But Messi is a game changer, made his team win crucial 3 pts just before international break.

And guess what is liga most important game, Madrid derby :)

Edit : lol mate you are tagging your own username I though you were answering yourself for a second :p

• History

Haha 3 days looks like an eternity for you haha you missed this :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q1cPqpthwkU

Loosing 1-0 with poor first half in all areas, lost Busquets And poor defending, Barca was going to concede a logical defeat against the strongest team in Europe at home. But Messi is a game changer, made his team win crucial 3 pts just before international break.

And guess what is liga most important game, Madrid derby :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Tiki_taka Lol, for some reason, I alway end up doing it at one point and I hate it. :P But in a reality, I saw the end of that game, ended up missing first half but saw most of the second one. Look like it was a very nice game all in all, Messi indeed seemed unplayable, should have gotten another goal.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Did you miss Toronto FC destroying New York City FC? Will you see in the Eastern Finals Man!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I want to have Giovinco's babies

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@SunFlash he is incredible, great time to be a TFC fan, although Dortmund is my one true love

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Well first leg was fully dominated by Sevilla, Barca got very luck to get a draw in first half, it was nearer 2-0 than 1-1, thankfully luck has a name : Leo. :)

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Aubameyang came back to score 4 and assist another after his midweek "incident". Chelsea produced one of the best PL performances you'll ever see. Klopp ripped apart Watford and United finally won a game. (Pogba and Ibra scored).
Arsenal were made to pay for not taking their chances to draw 1-1 with Spurs. Juve won with a trademark Pjanic free kick. Oh, and Bayern Munich drew at home.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

You also miss our attempt with the strange lineup. 3 1 and some key player looked lively, can't complain. But our 2nd half was horrible.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

3 days : D

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

Welcome back
:D

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Aubameyang came back to score 4...
...Oh, and Bayern Munich drew at home.

@Saatvik This week was a great week. ;P

@Golefty @Sunflash Didn't saw the result or the game, but great for you guys. I wish you the best but I seriously hope we can win that game. May the best team win and no regret whatever happen. ;)

@tuan_jinn I feel this was a good week for United fan, a win and 2 of the leader concede 2 point. Too bad for the performance in the second half but a win is a win, you must use the good to help with the moral of the team and work on the bad to get better. Hopefully, Mourinho is working on that. ;)

@Tiki First half you mean, not first leg. ;P But seriously great game from Messi, he and Suarez saved the day. :)