Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player #23
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Wikipedia isn't allowed for this one!

This portuguese player played for 3 English club and in 4 different country in his career. He is still playing and started his senior career in 2002 for Sporting. His international caps is rather low for a player over 30 and with his experience, he actually only played 36 game for Portugal. He was also involved in a fight with one of his team-mate, a former Argentine-Italian foward, when he played in England. He played over 500 games in his career and won 2 international trophy with his national team. He was also named player of the season twice for one of the English team he played in. He also have been given the order of merit of Portugal.

Comments
amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Fonte? If it’s him, who was the team mate he had a fight with.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Sounds a lot like Fonte. Had a fight with Osvaldo when they were in Southampton.

The three English teams were Southampton, Everton and West Ham I think.

amir_keal 5 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Oh Osvaldo, he was one crazy guy. I don't know about his career, but he was so bad in the PL.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

Ya, thats good, that is indeed Fonte, Osvaldo was indeed the guy he had a fight with, though, Osvaldo was the one who started it apparently. But one thing that is wrong was that he played for Everton, he actually played for Crystal Palace. Pretty close though.

raimondo90 5 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Huh, wasn't aware he ever played there. Looking at his history it's probably cus he was in the championship.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Raimondo Yeah, to be fair, before this thread, I had no idea he played for CP either. Crazy huh? Still, he is actually a pretty amazing player, he joined his national team pretty late and still been very solid for them.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Can I just say is there anyone Osvaldo hasn’t fought with. Literally threw me off. The guy could have been a great player.