Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #7
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, yeah, the last guess the player thread haven't been completed yet but I know how much you guys like those so I decided to make another to keep this even more interesting. :D

This former south Americain player played in many country, like Italy, Spain, Japan and in differents country of South America. He have two brother who also were player around the same time he was and one of the two had a much more impressive career than he did. He retired from football just before 2000. He played at FIFA U-16 World Championship for his country.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, yeah, the last guess the player thread haven't been completed yet but I know how much you guys like those so I decided to make another to keep this even more interesting. :D

This former south Americain played in many country, like Italy, Spain, Japan and in differents country of South America. He have two brother who also were player around the same time he was and one of the two had a much more impressive career than he did. He retired from football just before 2000. He played at FIFA U-16 World Championship for his national country.

This former south Americain played in many country, like Italy, Spain, Japan and in differents country of South America. He have two brother who also were player around the same time he was and one of the two had a much more impressive career than he did. He retired from football just before 2000. He played at FIFA U-16 World Championship for his country.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

bump?

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Too hard for me 😂😂😂

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Hugo Maradona? If it is him, I was never ever aware Diego had a brother lol.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Raimondo your too good at this! XD Yeah, its Hugo Maradona, I got him really randomly at that, I was searching trough Rayo Vallecano notable player and I immediatly had to make a guess the player when I realized he was Maradona little brother. :D Nice to bring a bit of trivia and of never heard of player to those thread, don't you think? Here is your reward, a kit from the last japanese team he played for: enter image description here

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Lol it takes some serious searching to find some of these guys im not gonna lie. But hey it helps kill time at work.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Cool, I'll try to do more then. ;)