Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Guess the player 2018 edition #3
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

This spanish player is a former team-mate of Nacho Monreal. He played 99 games for the senior main team of his hometown club and never scored a goal for them (he did score once for their B-team however). He then played in France for a while before moving to another of the top five league in europe.

Comments
liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Azpilicueta!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@lio Damn it, obviously this was too easy. :P Need to make it even harder. How you find it by the way?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Btw, am I the only who don't understand how the fact both used to be key player at Osasuna is never brought up when Arsenal play Chelsea? They also don't seem to hang together that much after a game or before it. Alway found it weird. :(

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Took like 20 minutes. In the end i got an idea to search on futhead all spanish players in ligue 1 over last 5 years. So i found azpi in the end.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@liomessi Thats actually impressive. Well, I guess saying he was spanish and played in France made it too easy. Still! Here is your reward! enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@liomessi Thats actually impressive. Well, I guess saying he was spanish and played in France made it too easy. Still! Here is your reward! enter image description here