{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Griezman to Chelsea ?
smonovc 7 years ago
Chelsea, Malaysia 1 3

Is this true ?

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Here's a rule I use: Never believe anything until you see the player wearing the shirt.

Also pick and choose your sources. Is it from SkySports? Probably true. Is it from the Daily Mail? Probably bullsh*t.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@smonovc Very unlikely sadly, if he were to join the PL, it would propably be to join Manchester United because of Pogba. :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Legends16 left his opinion on my wall since he is out of comment for the day, here is what he had to say:

I heard from a few sources that both United and Chelsea want Griezmann, and Chelsea would rival any bid that United put in. Griezmann apparently is more likely to leave at the end of the season if Diego Simeone leaves, which he may do. Like you say, Griezmann may favour United as he could rejoin his France teammate Pogba there. He said that United is a 'huge club with a really good infrastructure' when talking to Sky, and in reply to speculation about a United move he said that 'it would be awesome to play alongside Paul one day'. However, he did emphasise that he was 'happy and enjoying (himself) at Atletico', and said 'I don't like these questions about my future'.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

One love for Emo.

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

After Chelsea received big money from Oscar which is a good new years gift for them.Chelsea will definitely try to get Griezmann or James Rodriquez.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

However though Simeone has said '' I will not leave Athletico''!! And in my opinion if he was to stay there the more likely players such as Griezmann are to stay as well. It will all depend on how this season ends up for them and whether Griezmann becomes tired of Athletico and wants a move. United seems most clearly the place he would like to go although Chelsea, if they pay enough and offer him a large enough wage, could persuade him to go there!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

This stuff is based saved for the summer. The ratio of big moves in the winter window compared to the summer window is not very high.

netsten 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I like him, so yes

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Axel Witsel to Tianjin Quanjian

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@netsen Abramovitch, is that you?

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

His brother is a die hard United fan.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Eden17 Griezmann brother you mean? After making a short research, yeah, that seem true.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

if Griezmann joins MU, that would be an INCREDIBLE signing for us... all we need to do is staying on form and consistent enough to get to CL.

Beside all of the relationship players have with coaches, playing CL is a huge factor too

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Wow, this is a shit original post.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Tuan_jinn Well, if Simeone join Inter next year like he was rumoured to (read that somewhere, can't remember where), I can really see him leave for United. He could also chose to stay but CL for Manchester United could help and if Atletico Madrid fail to qualify, it could also help. Many thing could influence is final decision in the end. One thing for sure, he propably won't join until at least next summer.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Tuan_jinn Well, if Simeone join Inter next year like he was rumoured to (read that somewhere, can't remember), I can really see him leave for United. He could also chose to stay but CL for Manchester United could help and if Atletico Madrid fail to qualify, it could also help. Many thing could influence is final decision in the end. One thing for sure, he propably won't join until at least next summer.