Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Got some surprise for ya!
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Went to Barcelona for the first time!

And spend there 3 beautiful days with a lot of memories and experience. Wish I could have been there more because it's a beautiful city with very nice people, architecture, beaches, food and so on. I will be definitely coming back. I got a tons of clips and pictures from the city but I think you may find these more interesting!

enter image description here

enter image description here

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Awesome!! Hope you had a great time.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

You guys watching the news about what is happenig in Barcelona? Devastated :(

Terrible.

Rip and best of luck to all the victim. Still chasing the driver...

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yep, it really got me thinking, 2 days ago I was in that place, where everything was perfect and now this happens... Crazy world..
Stay strong everyone in Barcelona..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@quikzyyy Really happy to know you weren't involved. Terrible news however and I'm really sad for the victim and their family. RIP. :( Hope they find the one who did it.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Very nice quickzy, Catalans are very hospitable and nice people in general, hope you enjoyed the trip.
Rumblas is one of my favorite places, when I heard the news I was heartbroken.

DonAndres 7 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Greaaaat Hermano. I Was there last el clasico with ramos late equalizer and then again 3 days later against Gladbach(4-0) .
What a city ! Absolutely love it. Most beautiful i have visited in Europe.

Going back again on December for the game against depor. A few days before that i will be in westfaalen for the match between BVB-Werder Bremen.

Will post some pics though.

Barca is coming to Greece btw for the games between Olympiacos. Will keep you informed :D

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

quikzyyy

Fans of Barcelona are spectacular bro. Love the scenery. What's up with the Madrid fan in the Barcelona stand xD?

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Don, I hope you will update us! :D

@Amir There were a lot of kids, I think it was specially because of the summer holiday + pretty cheap tickets for the el classico. However I was really surprised how friendly all of them were. Barca fans taking pictures of Real fans and other way.. I can't even imagine something like this elsewhere :D

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

That's awesome. It seems really fitting because I've heard many good things about Spain in general. I really wouldn't be surprised about rival fans taking selfies even though its the biggest one.