Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Goodbye FootyRoom... :(
DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Guys, I am literally in tears saying this and that is because I'm leaving FootyRoom. I'm leaving FootyRoom because of a personal matter in my life.

Regardless of that, its been a pleasure commenting with all of you... thank you!! :)

Comments
Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

take care bro.. we all wish the best on each others life.. come back whenever wherever u can.. :)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

It's been a pleasure commenting with you too but, why man? I mean I usually try to forget about the things in life, personal or not personal, in here, with the community we have. For example dozens of people have lost their lives yesterday near our stadium and I am reading the comments in old threads here for not to think about it too much. Because I know what will happen when i think too much.
Football is the most beautiful part of this world in my opinion. But If you feel like you need to talk about something, we are all here. At least I am.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Man, just when I was getting to know you a little better.

But it's personal, so i understand

Like the guys said previously, come back whenever you can

PS: Good luck getting to be the next Rashford!! I hope you succed!

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hey mate, thanks for staying around. And hope to see you back. Dont leave leave, hop in from time to time

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Take care, you were always nice and respectful, i wish you all the best!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Thats really too bad, hope you will be back around sometime if you have the time or possibility, will miss you lad. Take care. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thats really too bad, hope you will back around sometime if you have the time or possibility, will miss you lad. Take care. :(

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

You can always come back when you feel like it. Life isn't easy for me either, although things are alright personally but it's probably the most stressed out period of my life currently.
I used to be on footyroom every day few years ago, but these days just once or twice a week. And sometimes I don't come here in a month.

Nonetheless, peace & happiness to you. I'm sure things will get better.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Its only a goodbye I hope, comeback soon mate.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

sorry to hear man, been nice chatting with you. Take care of yourself!