Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gonzalo Higuain transfer
Dynastian98 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/serie-a/2015-2016/gonzalo-higuain-s-78m-juventus-move-its-place-in-history-and-what-it-means-for-football_sto5699162/story.shtml

So Juve have activated the 28-year old's buy-out clause for 75.300.000 Pounds (90.000.000 Euros). This makes him the third most expensive player in history without inflation in British Pounds (Bale -> Ronaldo -> Higuain -> Neymar -> Suarez).

Was it worth it? Will it ever be worth it? Are Juve really that much better with Higuain now? Keep in mind that he did break the Serie A record for most goals in a season with 36 in 35 last season. This is the first time he's done extraordinarily well since before his back injury at Madrid (for those who never watched that Madrid team, Higuain was one of the best strikers in the world during that season. He even scored more goals than Ronaldo).

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/serie-a/2015-2016/gonzalo-higuain-s-78m-juventus-move-its-place-in-history-and-what-it-means-for-football_sto5699162/story.shtml

So Juve have activated the 28-year old's buy-out clause for 75.300.000 Pounds (90.000.000 Euros). This makes him the third most expensive player in history without inflation in British Pounds (Bale -> Ronaldo -> Higuain -> Neymar -> Suarez).

Was it worth it? Will it ever be worth it? Are Juve really that much better with Higuain now?

Was it worth it? Will it ever be worth it? Are Juve really that much better with Higuain now? Keep in mind that he did break the Serie A record for most goals in a season with 36 in 35 last season.

Comments
KaKa_CS 8 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 1 910

@Gonzi. Now who is starting the argument. hahaha.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Kaka He's not starting an argument, he's asking you to explain what you meant because you were not exaclty very clear. ;)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Kaka_CS: I dont exactly understand your point on him either...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

2 Argentinian strikers.

One at its peak the other the most promising one and you wonder why Juventus throwed 90M euros?
Chemistry and Communication whoever said Juventus paid too much you seriously don't understand football.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Joze I guess I understand your point but then again, they really didn't needed to go for another Argentinian player for communication, any spanish speaking player would have been fine. And does chemistry really have a lot to too with them being from the same nation? I mean, I know a few players who don't get along despite being in the same nation, like Memphis and Van Persie or Błaszczykowski and Lewandoski. I'm not saying your wrong, I think thats a fine way of thinking about that move, it just thats it doesn't seem that evident to me. On another note, its been a while, nice to see you again mate. ;)