Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Golden Boot / Golden Glove
mancitydude 6 years ago
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

Who do you think can grab the Golden Boot and the Golden Glove in this tournament......

I'm up for Diego Costa for the Boot as I can see Spain getting further than Portugal. The other way round and probably Ronaldo. Harry Kane??? Cheryshev???

For the Glove i'm not so sure.....there has been some decent keeping so far and some well kept clean sheets.
Rui Patricio??? Courtois??? Pickford????

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Its crazy that Cheryshev has that many goal just after the beggining of the competition. Would be epic if he ended up winning the golden boot. I expect Ronaldo or Kane to win it though since they will propably the main source of goals for each of their team. Will also have to watch out for Lukaku. He clearly got some great chance to score a bunch.

Could also see Courtois sneaking to the golden glove thanks to his defense. De Gea propably won't get it anyway, no after his mistake against Portugal.

Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Messi or Ronaldo for golden boot and golden glove is already determined : It is the part time fisherman from Iceland .

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Messi or Ronaldo for golden ball and golden glove is already determined : It is the part time fisherman from Iceland .

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm rooting for Muslera to win the Glove. As for the golden boot, think it will be a really tough call but I'm going with Ronaldo on this one.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm footing for Muslera to win the Glove. As for the golden boot, think it will be a really tough but I'm going with Ronaldo on this one.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Ronaldo and Courtois

mancitydude 6 years ago
Manchester City, England U20 B 4 244

Harry Kane keeps scoring.....reckon john stones for GB tho?!?!

Havent said much cos i've just had a ban

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

golden boot: suarez/lukaku
golden glove: muslera/alison

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

As its stand for now, Kane look set to get the Golden Boot (Lukaku is the only one who I see could rivalize with him for the moment but Belgium have a tough draw so I don't know if they really could continue). As for the golden glove, I'm thinking Akinfeev or Subasic atm.

BlaugranaDude 5 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 414

Were people seriously considering Cherishev back then?! LMAO

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@BlaugranaDude Not really, thing was that he had scored a lot of goal at the time of this thread which is why we thought maybe he would get the golden boot. Didn't happen after all.