Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Glasgow Rangers.
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

The famous Scottish club is in bankruptcy. Too bad, a big club with history may disappear :(

They'll have to play in lower leagues.

Share your support on Facebook!

Comments
JesperKyd 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 15 152

Rangers only have themselves to blame spending money they did not have anymore and tweaking there profits just to buy there way to success i do not blame the spl for voting them out the league. but it is ashame it will weaken there league drastically.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

FIFA manager mode in real life; spend big all of a sudden, get f*cked at the end. Time to look for another club to destroy! 

quikzyyy 12 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

sad this can't happen to Man City.

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

CLUB 12 YOU MEAN EXPERTFOOTBALL11 

knibis 12 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

This will in the end happen to alot of english clubs like Liverpool who sign plsyrts for high amount of money that are shit..

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

City Were Never Bankruptcy And Never Will 
And About Last Post I Mean CLUB 12 Are Replacing Rangers In The Scottish Preimer League  And Rangers Did Not Pay There Debts And Lost 10 Points Before They Were Kicked Out Of The Scottish Preimer League And Heisinburg You Can Not Get Away From Oweing £70 Million Pounds Or Either Sterrling It Is All The Same Because There Both The UK And Scotland Wales Current Anyways They Had To Get Kicked Out All The Players Were Leaving Because They Did Not Get There Wadges Off The Owner Or Whoever Hands It To The Players And Staff There Now In League 2 In Scotland And They Dervesed To Get Put All The Way Down To League 2 With The Weak But They Should Be Back In The Frist Divison In 2 Years The Time To Challenge Celtic For There League Title Like All The Past Years In The Scottish League And Cup Remember  
They Won The Scottish Cup Last Year 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@keith28120 

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

I Suppose