Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Giroud Unlucky Chip Attempt vs Stoke
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Comments
KingHenry 12 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

that would have been a nice first goal of the season for us. And first arsenal goal for him.

neshwar 12 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

lotsa players capable of producing moments of magic but only the successful ones count, this one doesnt

Keisuke 12 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

He's bad, in this action, it was so easy to make an assist, he deserve to play with wolverhampton,, I think....

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

He should have passed really, but to say he should play for Wolves is stupid.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

You all are looking at this the wrong way. I like that he went for an audacious attempt at goal. That, to me, shows me he has confidence which is really what you want in a CF. Henry used to do audacious stuff like that and if it came off everyone would be talking about how awesome he is. Get off it. He helped a team with a budget less than the salary of 1 PSG player win the championship last year. FFS give him some time. Even Bergkamp needed 8 or so games before he started to click. BERGKAMP!

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I really liked the way he tried to score that goal, and think about it, maybe Giroud didn't wanted any more dead people so he didn't passed the ball to Ramsey.

man_utd 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Wenger and his glasses xD

DonAndres 12 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Oh Guys.. He didnt pass to ramsey but he saved someone life! :P just joking..

SuperPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, United States 0 1

Ramsey would have missed anyways, the way he misses from point blank and buries his head as if he is a fuc88n striker--epic fail!