Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Giroud, Batshuayi, Aubameyand merry-go-round!!!
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I think it's actually happening, but time will tell.

Thoughts on the individual moves or transfers as a whole.

enter image description here

• I've heard a lot of Arsenal fans sad that loyal servant Giroud is off to Chelsea. Does this hurt more than Sanchez, RVP?

• Or are you Gooners just happy to sign Aubameyang?

• Is loaning out Bats and signing Giroud a step down for Chelsea, and should we take into consideration that we might be strengthening Arsenal, by allowing Auba to join

• Walcott, Sanchez and Giroud, together scored 65 goals last season.

• Does any of this benefit Dortmund?

Edit: Oops can someone fix the title thnx

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think it's actually happening, but time will tell.

Thoughts on the individual moves or transfers as a whole.

• I've heard a lot of Arsenal fans sad that loyal servant Giroud is off to Chelsea. Does this hurt more than Sanchez, RVP?

• Or are you Gooners just happy to sign Aubameyang?

• Is loaning out Bats and signing Giroud a step down for Chelsea, and should we take into consideration that we might be strengthening Arsenal, by allowing Auba to join

• Walcott, Sanchez and Giroud, together scored 65 goals last season.

• Does any of this benefit Dortmund?
Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Does this hurt more than Sanchez, RVP?

More than Alexis

are you Gooners just happy to sign Aubameyang?

Yes

Does any of this benefit Dortmund?

No

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

These are just weird transfers honestly. I feel Giroud has been the best striker a Arsenal but with Auba going his time would be even more limited. This is good for Arsenal regardless as they look to change up a big part of the squad. This is needed.

I don't really understand Chelsea changing Bats for Giroud, although I like Giroud much more. BvB are really losing out big time. All in al 2 winners 1 loser in this three way transfer.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Its a mess.. Arsenal have benefited massively whereas Chelsea and Dortmund have lost out in a big way.
Arsenal have got a superb new center forward in Auba and also as it looks succeeded in getting rid of a bench warmer in Giroud...
Dortmund will get thought ok i think and i feel that Batsman will improve a lot with first team regular football at Dortmund.... but Chelsea have really messed up!!... whats Giroud gonna do more than Batsman.. apart from his scorpion kick.. i don't rate him at all!! not happy one bit about this whole deal!!

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@raimondo To be fair, its seem like Auba wanted to leave for a while and managed to get the fan fed up with him. Better sell him now at a decent prize, too bad they couldn't get a better striker out of this though.

@OnceABlue I say give him a chance, Conte gotta know what he is doing, at the very least, I hope. At the very least, its not for a lot of money that Giroud joined. ;)

Edit: Beside, OnceABlue, Michy only left on loan with no buyout clause so he'll be back. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@raimondo To be fair, its seem like Auba wanted to leave for a while and managed to get the fan fed up with him. Better sell him now at a decent prize, too bad they couldn't get a better striker out of this though.

@OnceABlue I say give him a chance, Conte gotta know what he is doing, at the very least, I hope. At the very least, its not for a lot of money that Giroud joined. ;)

Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

holy fuck this is shit. arsenal are still stuck with welbeck and plenty of useless meat, but we get rid of a quality player who gets heckled by idiots who don't know what he brings to the team.. and to top it off.. ARSENAL SELL TO ANOTHER RIVAL? WTF !? bunch of headless chickens running arsenal..
and we sold him for peanuts.. everywhere, everyone is paying extortionist prices for average players and we sell him for around 18? in todays market surely we couldve gotten 30 for a proven player..

chelsea benefits, clearly conte didnt trust bats, giroud is quality, even if you dont like the fact that hes not the paciest (cus in england apparently everything is about pace -_- )

dortmund doesnt benefit as much in terms of on the field but they didnt just get a big sum of money from arsenal.. so they can go find some other hidden gems to bring up to world class :)

DarioUtd 6 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Slightly worrying if i'm honest.. Aubameyang to Arsenal is scary - firstly this could make Sanchez annoyed that he left Arsenal and secondly, Auba is a lethal striker.. so i don't quite know what to think!! But one reason i'm not extremely worried, is that he could be another Lacazette (never been in the prem before). Shame he signed for Arsenal, but oh well... (hopefully he doesn't score too often!) On a positive note tho.. at least we will see the front flip celebration! (Hopefully) But on the serious side.. good luck to him! :D

And Ozil has signed a new deal....... crap! That means he's not coming to United anytime soon... :(

Slightly changing the subject, but it has been confirmed that Mahrez will not be joining Man City this transfer window anyway!

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

They're all official now

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I imagine Giroud leaving hurts Arsenal fans a lot. But it seems better knowing how good their day actually was. On other hand, Borussia got a massive downgrade in Batshuayi. Not that he is bad player but not right man for the system.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Giroud to Chelsea was a weird move, actually, the only reason that I see Arsenal even did it was that Chelsea was not gonna let Bats got to BVB without signing another player to replace him and that BVB wouldn't sell Auba to them if they didn't get Bats. Will be interesting to see how this all work out in the end. Giroud is better be ready for those London derby game, he isn't get a lot of compliment from Arsenal fan no doubt. :(

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Siggurdson cost 50m
Ox cost 40m
Aubameyang 56, the price looks amazing if you look at it this way..

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Lol our board is a joke! Their transfer business is a complete joke! Embarrassment!