Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gamer Sets Off Flare in His Bedroom After Winning the League on Football Manager
Lacoste 3 years ago
Liverpool, England 32 563

A serious Football Manager gamer actually decided to celebrate winning the Scottish Premiership on the game by popping a flare in his living room.

20-year-old Jamie Towers from Ayr, helped Hamilton Academical to a famous league title on Thursday night, beating rivals Celtic to the post by a single point.

And in his interview with SPORTbible, he said, "It was a really close title race. It came down to the the last day of the season and Celtic lost to Rangers at Ibrox. I had to beat Aberdeen and we eventually won 2-1. It was mad."

Moments after securing the historic victory, Jamie decided to let off a red flare in dedication to his team's efforts.

"I just thought I'd do it for a laugh," he continued. "When I was doing it, my next door neighbours started to cheer!"

"I was really surprised by the reaction." Jamie said, just hours after the pictures were posted.

Football manager fans have always been an incredible bunch when it comes to talking about their insane achievements on the game to even complaining harshly on what is wrong with the game.

They are by far, the most vocal football gamers on social media.

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11429

Lol, his neighbor reaction is awesome. XD

On another note, I tried before to play football manager but I think I was way too hyperactive for it, never managed to understand much of it. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lol, his neighbor reaction is awesome. XD

On another note, I tried before to play football manager but I think I was way too hyperactive for it, never managed to understand much of it. :(o

SunFlash 3 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emo

I love FM, it's a phenomenal game. I highly recommend watching some guides on youtube, from Zeeland or something, and maybe that will help you get into the game.

Emobot7 3 years ago
538 11429

@SunFlash Might give it a shot in the future. Good idea about checking out guide, really what I've should have started with. :D