Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Gabriele Gravina, says he is ready to kick Juventus out of Serie A
FootballGuy 3 years ago
Real Madrid, Spain 36 125

Italy's Juventus will be excluded from the next Serie A championship season should the Italian soccer club decide to stay in the proposed European Super League, the head of the national soccer federation (FIGC) said on Monday.

"If Juventus does not respect the rules they will be out. At the time of registration for the next Serie A championship the club will be excluded if they decide not to withdraw from the Super League," Gabriele Gravina was quoted as saying by Italian news agency Ansa.

A breakaway Super League set up by 12 clubs was announced last month but fell apart after 48 hours. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus are the three clubs still involved in the project.

Comments
Emobot7 3 years ago Edited
538 11426

Honestly, if they would actually do it, I'd be really happy for it. Like, giving an actual punishement to one of those team could go a long way into stopping this kind of endeavour happening in the future. I just doubt the Italian Federation really manage to go ahead with it without getting stopped by some kind of legal pursuit by Juventus.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Honestly, if they would actually do it, I'd be really happy for it. Like given an actual punishement to one of those team could go a long way into stopping this kind of endeavour happening in the future. I just doubt the Italian Federation really manage to go ahead with it without getting stopped by some kind of legal pursuit by Juventus.