{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Full time at 85th minute
_Pelle_ 2 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

African cup of nations 2022

Tunisia-Mali 0-1

Ref blew the full-time whistle in the 85th minute. But he resumed and blew a second time seconds before 90th minute. Tunisian players and staff stormed the pitch after the game to confront the ref. It was a chaotic game with two penalties and a red card.

Comedy.

Comments
DarthFooty 2 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Ouch! Major tournament on top of that!

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
  • They also tried to recall them back to the pitch while the Tunisia players were already in bus.
  • The referee was convicted of match fixing just 4 years ago

Prime AFCON for you

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

This is a complete joke.

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

The FA are probably thinking of signing this referee.

quikzyyy 2 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The FA are probably thinking of signing this referee.

Hahaha, he would fit perfectly.

Footy_watch 2 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Gabon stole a draw from Ghana. Ghana kicked the ball out for an injury stoppage. Gabon didn't give the ball back and went straight to attack to score the equaliser in the 86th 87th min.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Gabon stole a draw from Ghana. Ghana kicked off ball out for an injury stoppage. Gabon didn't give the ball back and went straight to scoring the equaliser in the 86th 87th min.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago Edited

@Footy_watch: I don’t know if it necessarily is unsportmanlike behavior tbh

For example, if your team is on the verge of eliminiation and the other team knows that it will waste time by kicking out the ball because of an injured player (who probably is also just wasting time). I can’t really blame the team for not returning the ball.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Footy_watch: I don’t know if it necessarily is unsportmanship tbh

For example, if your team is on the verge of eliminiation and the other team knows that it will waste time by kicking out the ball because of an injured player (who probably is also just wasting time). I can’t really blame the team for not returning the ball.

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

Afcon had other peaks too lol

DarthFooty 2 years ago

Classic. haha

Footy_watch 2 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1856

Lol I want to see this time wasting tactic in the premier league, it would be funny

expertfootball11 2 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Very impulsive players...

amir_keal 2 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Not sure who's been keeping an eye on the tournament, but I am so proud of Comoros. They were never favorites against Cameroon, but for them to play with their second string side, no goalkeeper and ten men and perform like that, I loved watching every minute of it and this is another beautiful chapter to our sports.

Algerino 2 years ago
Napoli, Algeria 6 845

I have been watching some. 6 people dead outside the stadium before the game. And Cameroon have had too much ”help” on their way so far.

DarthFooty 2 years ago

What is supposed to be a festive and celebrated time, its marred by deaths and indifference between teams.

_Pelle_ 2 years ago

Yes the Comoros won our hearts. No meme intended 😂